SBI Complaint Mail ID for lodging complaints
If you are finding SBI complaint Mail Id to lodge your complaint then you are at right place. You can send mail to SBI Complaint Mail ID email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Both mail id can be used for registering your complaint. Click on SBI complaint Mail ID to send your Mail
The state Bank of India is largest public sector Bank in India. State Bank of India offer good quality of service but in some places they are improving their services. State Bank of India tries to treat the Customers fairly at all times.
The customer’s complaint should be treated well like
- Complaints raised by customers are dealt with courtesy , honesty and on time.
- Customers should informed about the avenues to escalate their complaints/ issues / grievances within the organization.
- Treat all complaints efficiently and fairly as they can damage the company’s reputation and goodwill and lead to loss of customer’s faith.
The Main reason for complaints in general are
- Inadequacy of working/operational gaps in standards of services offered, expected and actual services rendered.
- Technological issues.
- The attitudinal and behavioral aspects in dealing with the customers
- Environmental or External changes which inturn impacts the overall working of internal processes.
In my opinion, the above shown reason should be avoided by State Bank of India.
SBI Complaint Mail ID for Escalation of Complaints
The Nodal Officer appointed by State Bank of India to deal with Consumer complaints. Remember you should approach Nodal officer only after Your complaint not resolved within the prescribed time frame or he/she is not satisfied with the resolution offered.
First customer need to address his/ her complaint to First level of service depart. You can lodge complaint via SBI Complaint Mail ID, SMS, IVR System, Customer care, State Bank of India Branch, via post (Letter to Head office). They will try their best to solve your complaint. If they failed to do so, then you can approach Nodal officer. The Nodal officer’s mail ID shown below.
- SBI Ahmedabad Gujarat Nodal Officer mail Id : email@example.com
- SBI Mumbai Nodal officer mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
- SBI Banglore Nodal officer Mail ID : email@example.com
- SBI Delhi Nodal Officer Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
You Can write letter to Principal Nodal officer if the Nodal officer failed to address your complaint,
Customer Service, State Bank of India,
State Bank Bhavan, 6th Floor, Madam Cama Road,
Mumbai 400 021, Fax: 022 22742431
The customer of State Bank of India can register complaint via their registered mail id. The SBI Complaint Mail ID is email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer need to write subject matter, full name, customer ID, Account number details in mail to State Bank of India’s complaint mail ID. You can write Home Branch details for more clarification. Write your complaint in details for faster solution.
Information Updated on : 03-03-2023
Source : Official Website of State Bank of India www.sbi.co.in
Our portal Insuregrams tries to provide updated information to customer. If the reader find any mistake in this article then Comment down. We will reply as soon as possible.