Yes Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF
Yes Bank RTGS form is used to do RTGS in Bank. In RTGS Amount more than 2 Lakh Rs can be transferred to any bank account. Yes bank NEFT Form is used to do NEFT in Bank. In Yes bank NEFT amount less than 2 lakh can be transferred to any bank account.
How to download Yes Bank RTGS And NEFT Form PDF?
RTGS and NEFT is electronic payment gateway used by Banks for more secure transactions. RTGS is for real time settlement process. While NEFT done in Banking transaction Batches. Yes Bank RTGS stands for Real Time Gross settlement. Yes Bank NEFT stands for National Electronic Fund Transfer system. RTGS and NEFT is more reliable, Secure payment gateway for Electronic transaction.
In RTGS system, Originating and destination bank branches are part of the RTGS network. IN RTGS and NEFT, Beneficiary details such as beneficiary name, account number and account type, name and IFSC of the beneficiary bank branch should be available with the remitter.
What is time for Yes Bank NEFT and RTGS?
In Yes Bank NEFT facility is available online and customer can avail facility anytime.
Note: You can avail NEFT and RTGS at Yes Bank Branch in Working Hours Only.
For RTGS time in Yes Bank is shown in table,
|On Working week days Monday to Friday||8.00AM to 7.00PM|
|On Working Saturdays||8.00AM to 7.00PM|
|On Sundays and Public Holidays||No Transaction Allowed|
How To Fill Yes Bank RTGS and NEFT Form?
Remember RTGS is used for amount more than 2 lakh Rs. while NEFT is used for amount less than 2 lakh Rs. Here are steps for how to fill Yes RTGS and NEFT form .
- Amount to be remitted: Write exact amount which should be remitted from your account
- The account number to be debited: Your Yes Bank account Number from which the transaction amount will be debited.
- Name of the beneficiary bank and branch: Write clearly beneficiary of your transaction and branch code of beneficiary.
- The IFSC number of the receiving branch: IFSC code is important in RTGS and NEFT. Please write it in form
- Name of the beneficiary customer: Customer Name without any mistake
- Account number of the beneficiary customer: Never mistake in account number. write it carefully.
- Sender to receiver information, if any required. For tax purpose you can write it.
What are charges for Yes RTGS and NEFT?
In Yes Bank Service Charges for Inward RTGS and NEFT transactions are FREE.
The transaction Charge for NEFT and RTGS at Branch is shown in Table.
|RTGS at Branch||Above Rs. 2 Lacs and upto Rs. 5 Lacs||Rs 25|
|Above Rs. 5 Lacs||Rs 50|
|NEFT at Branch||Upto Rs. 10K;||RS. 2.5|
|Rs. 10,001 upto Rs. 1 Lac||Rs. 5|
|Rs. 1,00,001 upto Rs. 2 Lacs||Rs.15|
|Above Rs. 2 Lacs||Rs.25|
HDFC Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF: Click here
ICICI Bank RTGS Form ICICI NEFT Form: Click here
Kotak Mahindra Bank RTGS NEFT Form: Click here
BOB Bank of Baroda RTGS NEFT Form: Click here
Axis Bank RTGS and NEFT Form: Click here
SBI State Bank of India RTGS Form: Click here