Vijaya Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF
Vijaya Bank RTGS form is used to do RTGS in Bank. In RTGS Amount more than 2 Lakh Rs can be transferred to any bank account. Vijaya bank NEFT Form is used to do NEFT in Bank. In Vijaya bank NEFT amount less than 2 lakh can be transferred to any bank account.
Type : PDF
Bank : Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank
Usage : RTGS in Vijaya Bank & New RTGS form for Bank Of Baroda
Information Updated on : 2 Apr 2021
If you wanted to see Preview of RTGS form then below image is attached of new BOB RTGS Form.
How to download Vijaya Bank NEFT And RTGS Form PDF?
You can download Vijaya Bank RTGS Form PDF from Insuregrams. You can download Vijaya bank NEFT Form PDF from Insuregrams. Download Vijaya Bank RTGS form from here. You can Use this NEFT Form from here.
RTGS and NEFT is electronic payment gateway used by Banks for more secure transactions. RTGS is for real time settlement process. While NEFT done in Banking transaction Batches. RTGS stands for Real Time Gross settlement. NEFT stands for National Electronic Fund Transfer system. RTGS and NEFT is more reliable, Secure payment gateway for Electronic transaction.
In RTGS system, Originating and destination bank branches are part of the RTGS network. IN RTGS and NEFT, Beneficiary details such as beneficiary name, account number and account type, name and IFSC of the beneficiary bank branch should be available with the remitter.
What is time for Vijaya NEFT and RTGS?
Note: The service of NEFT and RTGS at Vijaya Bank branch available only during working hours.
In Vijaya Bank RTGS time is shown in table,
|On Working week days Monday to Friday||8.00AM to 4:00PM|
|On Working Saturdays||8.00AM to 4.00PM|
|On Sundays and Public Holidays||No Transaction Allowed|
How To Fill Vijaya Bank NEFT and RTGS Form?
Remember RTGS is used for amount more than 2 lakh Rs. while NEFT is used for amount less than 2 lakh Rs. Here are steps for how to fill Vijaya RTGS and NEFT form .
- Amount to be remitted: Write exact amount which should be remitted from your account
- The account number to be debited: Your Vijaya Bank account Number from which the transaction amount will be debited.
- Name of the beneficiary bank and branch: Write clearly beneficiary of your transaction and branch code of beneficiary.
- The IFSC number of the receiving branch: IFSC code is important in RTGS and NEFT. Please write it in form
- Name of the beneficiary customer: Customer Name without any mistake
- Account number of the beneficiary customer: Never mistake in account number. write it carefully.
- Sender to receiver information, if any required. For tax purpose you can write it.
What are charges for Vijaya RTGS and NEFT?
The charges for NEFT and RTGS in Vijaya banks are shown in table.
|Amount of RTGS Transaction||Service Charges |
(Exclusive of GST)
|Rs.2 lakhs & up to Rs.5 lakhs||Rs. 25-30|
|Above Rs.5 lakhs||Rs. 50-55|
|Amount of NEFT Transaction||Service Charges |
(Exclusive of GST)
|Up to Rs.10,000/-||NIL|
|Rs.10,001 and up to Rs.1 lakh||NIL|
|Above Rs.1 lakh and up to Rs.2 lakhs||Rs.15|
|Above Rs.2 lakhs||Rs.25|
Also read other articles from here,
Oriental Bank Of Commerce RTGS NEFT form: Click here
CUB Bank RTGS NEFT form: Click here
DCB Bank RTGS NEFT form: Click here