- 0.1 TMB Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF
- 0.2 How to download TMB Bank RTGS And NEFT Form PDF?
- 0.3 What is time for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank NEFT and RTGS?
- 0.4 How To Fill TMB Bank RTGS and NEFT Form?
- 0.5 What are charges for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited RTGS and NEFT?
- 0.6 TMB Bank RTGS and NEFT Helpline
- 1 269/2-4, I Floor, Avvai Shanmugam Road, [Llyods Road]
TMB Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF
TMB Bank RTGS form is used to do RTGS in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited Bank. In RTGS Amount more than 2 Lakh Rs can be transferred to any bank account. TMB bank NEFT Form is used to do NEFT in Bank. In Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited NEFT amount less than 2 lakh can be transferred to any bank account.
How to download TMB Bank RTGS And NEFT Form PDF?
RTGS and NEFT is electronic payment gateway used by Banks for more secure transactions. RTGS is for real time settlement process. While NEFT done in Banking transaction Batches. TMB Bank RTGS stands for Real Time Gross settlement. TMB Bank NEFT stands for National Electronic Fund Transfer system. RTGS and NEFT is more reliable, Secure payment gateway for Electronic transaction.
In RTGS system, Originating and destination bank branches are part of the RTGS network. IN RTGS and NEFT, Beneficiary details such as beneficiary name, account number and account type, name and IFSC of the beneficiary bank branch should be available with the remitter.
What is time for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank NEFT and RTGS?
In TMB Bank NEFT facility is available online and customer can avail facility anytime.
Note: The service of NEFT and RTGS at TMB Bank branch available only during working hours.
In TMB Bank RTGS time is shown in table,
|On Working week days Monday to Friday||7.00AM to 6.00PM|
|On Working Saturdays||7.00AM to 6.00PM|
|On Sundays and Public Holidays||No Transaction Allowed|
How To Fill TMB Bank RTGS and NEFT Form?
Remember RTGS is used for amount more than 2 lakh Rs. while NEFT is used for amount less than 2 lakh Rs. Here are steps for how to fill Tamilnad Mercantile Bank RTGS and NEFT form .
- Amount to be remitted: Write exact amount which should be remitted from your account
- The account number to be debited: Your Tamilnad Mercantile Bank account Number from which the transaction amount will be debited.
- Name of the beneficiary bank and branch: Write clearly beneficiary of your transaction and branch code of beneficiary.
- The IFSC number of the receiving branch: IFSC code is important in RTGS and NEFT. Please write it in form
- Name of the beneficiary customer: Customer Name without any mistake
- Account number of the beneficiary customer: Never mistake in account number. write it carefully.
- Sender to receiver information, if any required. For tax purpose you can write it.
What are charges for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited RTGS and NEFT?
The charges for NEFT and RTGS in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited are shown in table.
There is no charge if RTGS and NEFT done via Net Banking.
|Amount of RTGS Transaction||Service Charges |
(Exclusive of GST)
|Rs.2 lakhs & up to Rs.5 lakhs||Rs. 25-30 Based on Time|
|Above Rs.5 lakhs||Rs. 50-55 Based on Time|
|Amount of NEFT Transaction||Service Charges |
(Exclusive of GST)
|Up to Rs.10,000/-||Rs. 2.5|
|Rs.10,001 and up to Rs.1 lakh||Rs. 5|
|Above Rs.1 lakh and up to Rs.2 lakhs||Rs.15|
|Above Rs.2 lakhs||Rs.25|
TMB Bank RTGS and NEFT Helpline
Below is details for NEFT and RTGS Helpline contact details,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd
269/2-4, I Floor, Avvai Shanmugam Road, [Llyods Road]
Royapettah, Chennai 600 014. Ph.: 044 2813 1091 / 2813 1092
Fax: 044 2813 1015, Mobile: 0 986 598 5309,
Email: [email protected]
Kindly contact with these numbers if there is any emergency.
IDFC Bank RTGS NEFT Form: Click here
South Indian Bank RTGS NEFT: Click here
Oriental Bank Of Commerce RTGS NEFT form: Click here
CUB Bank RTGS NEFT form: Click here
DCB Bank RTGS NEFT form: Click here
Bandhan Bank RTGS NEFT form: Click here