- 1 Telangana Grameena Bank Toll Free Number To Check Account balance
- 1.1 What is Telangana Grameena Bank Toll Free Number balance enquiry number?
- 1.2 Which are Other Telangana Grameena customer care number?
- 1.3 How to Register your Mobile Number In TGB Bank?
- 1.4 How to get Telangana Grameena Bank Mini Statement?
- 1.4.1 FAQ
- 22.214.171.124 Q-1 What is Full Form of TGB?
- 126.96.36.199 Also Read, BGVB Account Balance Check 2021 : Click here
- 188.8.131.52 Q-2 Where is Telangana Grameena Bank’s Headquarter situated?
- 184.108.40.206 Q-3 When Telangana Grameena Bank was founded?
- 220.127.116.11 Q-4 How to download Telangana Grameena Bank Mobile Application?
- 18.104.22.168 Q-6 How to open Telangana Grameena bank account online?
- 1.4.1 FAQ
Telangana Grameena Bank Toll Free Number To Check Account balance
Now Checking your Grameena Bank Balance check is simplified. Telangana Grameena Bank Toll Free Number usefull to check account balance without visiting Bank. To help its customer, now bank has set up Telangana Grameena Bank helpline number. The helpline number will help its customer with facilitation and convenience.
Telangana Grameena Bank Balance Check by Miss call to 9278031313 . Click on Toll Free Number to Call for Telangana Grameena Bank Account Balance.
Remember, Before using this miss call banking Facility of Telangana Grameena Bank, your Bank account must registered with your Mobile Number. Telangana Grameena Bank Toll Free Number available for every TGB customer.
You can register your complain, know your account related service by calling to TGB bank customer care. Telangana Grameena Bank Toll Free Number facility is very usefull for new customer.
- By Telangana Grameena Bank Check toll free number
- By SMS banking
- Telangana Gramin Bank Check Account by Internet Banking
- ATM Service
Also Read, Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank APGVB Balance Check 2021 : Click here
What is Telangana Grameena Bank Toll Free Number balance enquiry number?
TGB Bank Balance enquiry Number is 09278031313 If Mobile Number is not registered then get assistance of TGB Branch staff to register your Mobile Number.
When you call 09278031313, then after 2-3 rings, call will be automatically disconnected. In next 5-10 Minutes the SMS containing your Bank Balance details will arrive on your registered mobile number.
Miss Call Banking of TGB Bank is available anytime, anywhere. The miss call banking service is provided by TGB Bank at free of cost.
Also Read, APGB Balance Checking Number 2021 : Click here
Which are Other Telangana Grameena customer care number?
Below is List of TGB Customer care numbers,
- TGB Bank ATM Department Number: 1800 532 7444, 1800 833 1004, 1800 123 6230
- Telangana Gramin Bank Head office Phone No : 040-27602091
- Telangana Grameena Bank customer Care Number : 1800 123 6230
- Tellangana Gramina Bank Head office Email ID: [email protected]
How to Register your Mobile Number In TGB Bank?
If you want to register mobile number with your grameena bank then follow below steps,
- Visit the Grameena Bank Branch and Fill form related to Mobile Number registration
- For Mobile banking service, please tick for Mobile banking in check box
- SMS banking service, please tick for SMS banking in check box
- Your Mobile Number will be Registered with Bank
- You mobile number will be updated in telangana Grameena Bank within 7-14 working days.
How to get Telangana Grameena Bank Mini Statement?
You can get your TGB Mini Statement via internet Banking, ATM Service & Mobile application, Passbook. You need to login your with TGB Internet Banking for your Mini statement.
Get Mini Statement with help of ATM service,
- Go to nearest any Bank’s ATM
- Enter your PIN code
- Get information related your Telangana Bank Accounts Mini Statement
Get Mini statement with Internet Banking
- Go to official website of Telangana Grameena Bank at https://www.cedgenetbanking.in/OnlineTGB
- Click on Login option
- You can choose between Personal and Corporate Login
- Enter your credentials
- Now see your account statement in internet banking
Get Mini Statement via TGB Mobile Banking official Application
Q-1 What is Full Form of TGB?
Ans 2: The Full form of TGB is Telangana Grameena Bank. the bank is sponsored by State Bank of India. TGB Bank offers Personal Banking, Corporate Banking. Also TGB Bank offer Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, Safe Deposit Lockers, ATM, UPI services. The Bank has attractive fixed deposit rate, Over Draft facility, Loans to Agricultural, Tractor Loan.
Also Read, BGVB Account Balance Check 2021 : Click here
Q-2 Where is Telangana Grameena Bank’s Headquarter situated?
Ans 2: Telangana Grameena Bank’s headquarter is situated in Hyderabad.
The Address of Head office of TGB Bank located at
2-1-520, 2nd Floor,
Vijaya Sri Sai Celestia,
Hyderabad – 500044.
Q-3 When Telangana Grameena Bank was founded?
Ans 3: Telangana Grameena Bank was founded in 20th October, 2014. Earlier State Bank of Hyderabad was sponsor of TGB bank, But after amalgamation the sponsor changed to state bank of India.
Also Read: BGVB Internet banking 2021 : Click here
Q-4 How to download Telangana Grameena Bank Mobile Application?
Ans 4: TGB Mobile application is available to its Customers. It is advisable to its customer that only use Bank’s Mobile Application which is available officially. (Updated on 25-12-2020).
TGB Mobile Banking is superb mobile application presented by Bank. You need to activate this facility to your account before using Mobile application.
The form need to submitted at bank’s branch to get authorization of Mobile application. Once the process is complete then you can login to your account via TGB Banking.
Q-6 How to open Telangana Grameena bank account online?
Ans 8: You can open TGB Account by visiting Branch of Telangana Grameena Bank. Right Now Bank is not offering facility of online account opening. If you wanted to open offline then get Telangana Gramin Bank Account opening form, then fill complete form. Submit this filled form at bank’s branch. The Banking staff will proceed your account opening process.