- 1 About TATA Star Credit Card
- 2 TATA Star Platinum Card: Rewards and Benefits
- 3 TATA Star Titanium Card: Rewards and Benefits
- 4 Features of Star Titanium and Platinum Card
- 5 How to Apply For Tata Star Card?
About TATA Star Credit Card
Tata Star card is launched By state Bank of India and Tata Financial Services LTD. The Star credit card is specially designated for the customer who are regular shoppers of Star Bazaar. Star Bazaar is a brand covered under the TATA company.
TATA star Credit Card is launched in two types.
- Tata Star Platinum Card
- Tata Star Titanium Card
Based on my review, the Tata Platinum card rewards and the welcome gift is helpful to Star Bazaar Consumer. Also, It is helpful to get more discounts at the Tata stores. Here is the best guide for information related to how to apply tata star titanium and Platinum credit card, benefits of star credit card, charges and renewal fees, general FAQ.
TATA Star Platinum Card: Rewards and Benefits
- The user will get Welcome e- Gift Voucher worth Rs. 3,500 from STAR
- Also, Anniversary e- Gift Voucher worth Rs. 3,000 from STAR. Eligibility on crossing spends of Rs. 2 lakhs in the previous year.
- The user will get 3 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on Departmental & Grocery stores, Dining & International spends
- Consumer 3.5% value back on spends at STAR Outlets
- Up to 5% value back on spends on select TATA Outlets
Fuel surcharge waiver, And Airport Lounge access
TATA Star Titanium Card: Rewards and Benefits
- Users will get welcome e- Gift Voucher worth Rs. 1,000 from STAR
- User will get 3.5% value back on spends at STAR Outlets
- Also, Up to 5% value back on spends on select TATA Outlets
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver
- Spend based fees reversal on spends of Rs. 1,00,000 & above annually
Features of Star Titanium and Platinum Card
- Balance Transfer benefits
- Utility Bill Payment Benefits
- EMI option
- Contactless Access
- E-statement facility
- Global Acceptance with MasterCard
How to Apply For Tata Star Card?
- You can apply from the link
- You need Below Documents to apply for credit card
- One identity proof issued by the government of India – Election Voters ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Ration Card.
- PAN Card.
- Income Proof – Latest Income Tax Return Form/ Form 16/ Salary Slip/ Salary Certificate
- Address Proof – Telephone Bill/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/ Bank Passbook / Letter from recognized public authority / Aadhaar Card/ Ration Card
- Passport size photograph
Fees And Charges for tata star card
- For Tata Star Platinum Card
- Annual Fee (one time): Rs. 2,999+GST
- Renewal Fee (per annum): Rs. 2,999+GST
- Add-on fee, per annum: Nil
- For Tata Star Titanium Card
- Annual Fee (one time): Rs. 499+GST
- Renewal Fee (per annum): Rs. 499+GST
- Add-on fee, per annum: Nil
Que 1: What is the annual fee of the SBI star Titanium Credit card?
Ans 1: The annual fee for the titanium Credit card is Rs499 + Tax Only.
Que 2: The TATA Star credit card is offered By Visa or Mastercard?
Ans 2: The TATA Star credit card is offered by Mastercard.
Que 3: What are the types of these Credit Card?
Ans 3: This Plat Credit Card is a reward card.
Remember Insuregrams is only an online education blog. Please use the information carefully.