About TATA Platinum Card
Based on my review, the Tata Platinum card is rewards credit card offered by the State bank of India to the customer of TATA. Peoples are spending heavily on consumer products. The Tata brand has associated with consumer products with the help of brands like chroma, Tata westside. To give benefits to spend more, the partnership is continued by the state bank of India and Tata Capital Financial Services Ltd.
This Tata platinum credit card will not only gives you benefits on the TATA brand but also on spending with Yatra, Hush Puppies / Bata, Westside. Tata Card comes with benefits like spending benefits, welcome benefits, reward points.
Here is the best guide for information related to how to apply, benefits of credit card, charges and renewal fees, general FAQ.
Benefits of TATA Platinum Credit Card
- The customer will get a Welcome and anniversary gift voucher up to Rs. 3,000 from popular brands with this credit card
- Other credit cards never give you more benefits on Chroma brand spending But with TATA Platinum Card User will get 2% value back on spends at Croma and cromaretail.com
- Also, the user will get e- Gift Voucher worth Rs. 3,000 from any of the following brands: Yatra, Hush Puppies / Bata, Westside
- Spend Money with IRCTC Train Bookings
- The consumer will get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver, on every transaction between Rs. 500 to Rs.4,000, at any petrol pump across the country. Purchase fuel worth Rs. 500 to Rs. 4,000, to avail this benefit
Rewards Of TATA Platinum Card
- Get 3X Points on Departmental & Grocery stores, Dining & International spends, so the more you spend more benefits you can get.
- Also, get 1 Point per Rs. 100 spent on other retail outlets
- Here 1 Reward point is equal to 1 Rs. So 1% of another discount
- Get value back benefits up to 5% on spends on Tata outlets
- Balance Transfer benefits
- Utility Bill Payment Benefits
- EMI option
- Contactless Access
- E-statement facility
- Global Acceptance
How to Apply For Platinum Credit Card?
- You can apply from link : Click here
- You need Below Documents to apply for credit card
- One identity proof issued by the government of India – Election Voters ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Ration Card.
- PAN Card.
- Income Proof – Latest Income Tax Return Form/ Form 16/ Salary Slip/ Salary Certificate
- Address Proof – Telephone Bill/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/ Bank Passbook / Letter from recognized public authority / Aadhaar Card/ Ration Card
- Passport size photograph
Fees And Charges for tata platinum card
- Annual Fee (one time): Rs. 2,999+GST
- Renewal Fee (per annum): Rs. 2,999+GST
- Add-on fee, per annum: Nil
Que 1: What is annual fee of SBI TATA Platinum Credit card?
Ans 1: The annual fee for the platinum Credit card is Rs.2999 + Tax Only.
Que 2: The TATA platinum credit card is offered By Visa or Mastercard?
Ans 2: The TATA Platinum card is offered by Mastercard.
Que 3: What is type of this Credit Card?
Ans 3: This Plat Credit Card is reward Card.
Remember Insuregrams is only an online education blog. Please use information carefully.