- 1 SVC Bank Customer Care Number Toll Free
- 1.1 About SVC Bank
- 1.2 SVC Bank Balance Check Number (Balance Inquiry Number)
- 1.3 Which are Other SVC Bank customer care numbers?
- 1.4 How to Register your Mobile Number In SVC Bank?
- 1.5 How to get SVC Bank Mini Statement?
SVC Bank Customer Care Number Toll Free
Now Checking your SVC Bank Balance check is simplified. SVC Bank customer care Toll Free Number useful to check account balance, Solve Banking Problems without visiting Bank. To help its customer, now bank has set up SVC Bank helpline number. The helpline number will help its customer with facilitation and convenience.
For Any Inquiry you can contact SVC Bank customer care Number : 1800 313 2120
This number is official SVC Bank Customer care number. Other number are Miss call banking, SMS Banking, Mini Statement Number. For any help in SVC Bank only call at 1800 313 2120.
Remember, Before using this customer care Facility of SVC Bank, your Bank account must registered with your Mobile Number. SVC Bank Toll Free Number available for every it’s customer.
Also Read, SVC Bank Net banking Guide : Click here
About SVC Bank
Also Read, SVC Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF Download : Click here
SVC Bank Balance Check Number (Balance Inquiry Number)
- By SVC Bank Check toll free number
- By SMS banking
- By SVC Miss Call Banking
- SVC Bank Check Account by Internet Banking
- ATM Service
Also Read, SBI HRMS Portal For Staff and Pensioners Portal Login : Click here
Which are Other SVC Bank customer care numbers?
Below is full List of SVC Bank Customer care numbers,
- SVC bank official Customer care number : 1800 313 2120
- SVC Bank Mini statement Number : 9029011144 (Click on number to get SVC Bank Mini Statement)
- SVC bank SMS banking Number : 9820620454 (Send SBAL To 9820620454)
- SVC Bank ATM Fraud Reporting Number : 02266999999 / 71999999
- SVC Bank ATM Assistance Number : 02266999999
- Block SVC Bank ATM Via SMS : send STOPCARD to 9820620454
- Block UPI via SMS : Send STOPUPI TO 9820620454
Also read, PNB Parivar – PNB HRMS Portal Login : The Complete Best Guide : Click here
How to Register your Mobile Number In SVC Bank?
If you want to register mobile number with your SVC bank then follow below steps,
- Visit the SVC Bank Branch and Fill form related to Mobile Number registration
- For Mobile banking service, please tick for Mobile banking in check box
- SMS banking service, please tick for SMS banking in check box
- Your Mobile Number will be Registered with Bank
- You mobile number will be updated in SVC Bank within 7-14 working days.
If your number is registered with SVC Bank then SVC bank customer care number used easily.
How to get SVC Bank Mini Statement?
You can get your SVC Mini Statement via internet Banking, ATM Service & Mobile application, Passbook, Miss call Banking, SMS Banking. You need to login your with SVC Internet Banking for your Mini statement.
Get Mini Statement with help of ATM service,
- Go to nearest any Bank’s ATM
- Enter your PIN code
- Get information related your SVC Bank Accounts Mini Statement
Get Mini statement with Internet Banking
- Go to official website of SVC Bank at https://www.cedgenetbanking.in/OnlineTGB
- Click on Login option
- You can choose between Personal and Corporate Login
- Enter your credentials
- Now see your account statement in internet banking
Get Mini Statement via TGB Mobile Banking official Application
Get Mini statement with Miss call banking. Call 9029011144 to get your Mini statement on registered number.
Get mini statement via SMS banking. Send SMS STRA to 9820620454 to get Mini statement.
Also Read, PNB Knowledge Centre Login Guide : Click here
Q-1 Is SVC Bank is safe Bank?
Ans 1: Yes Definitely, SVC Bank is safe and secure bank right now. SVC bank was one of oldest bank in India. They are caring its customer from 27th December 1906. You can check financial information to check Security and safety of your investment in SVC bank.
Q-2 Where is SVC Bank’s Headquarter situated?
Ans 2: SVC Bank’s headquarter is situated in Hyderabad.
The Address of Head office of SVB Bank is
The Shamrao Vithal Bank Ltd.,
SVC Tower, Jawaharlal Nehru Road,
Vakola, Santacruz (East),
Mumbai – 400 055.