- 1 State Bank of Patiala Balance Check Number Toll Free
- 1.1 About state bank of Patiala
- 1.2 State bank of Patiala Balance Check Number (Balance Inquiry Number)
- 1.3 Which are Other state bank of Patiala customer care numbers?
- 1.4 How to get State bank of Patiala Mini Statement?
- 1.5 When State Bank of Patiala Merged with SBI?
- 1.6 can State Bank of Patiala Customer use SBI Miss call Banking?
State Bank of Patiala Balance Check Number Toll Free
Remember, Before using this customer care Facility of state bank of Patiala, your Bank account must registered with your Mobile Number. state bank of patiala Toll Free Number available for every it’s customer.
About state bank of Patiala
State bank of Patiala Balance Check Number (Balance Inquiry Number)
- By State bank of Patiala Check toll free number
- By SMS banking
- By Miss Call Banking
- state bank of Patiala Check Account by Internet Banking
- ATM Service
Also Read, SBI HRMS Portal For Staff and Pensioners Portal Login : Click here
Which are Other state bank of Patiala customer care numbers?
Below is full List of state bank of Patiala Customer care numbers,
- state bank of Patiala official Balance check number : 080 – 26599990
- State Bank of Patiala Miss Call banking : 09223488888
- Helpline Number : 1800 112211 & 1800 425 3800.
- SMS Banking Number : 09223488888
- For Mini statement in State Bank of Patiala : SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666
you can get more details about State Bank of Patiala SMS Banking at here.
Also read, PNB Parivar – PNB HRMS Portal Login : The Complete Best Guide : Click here
How to get State bank of Patiala Mini Statement?
You can get your Mini Statement via internet Banking, ATM Service & Mobile application, Passbook, Miss call Banking, SMS Banking. You need to login your with SBI Internet Banking for your Mini statement. Get Mini Statement with help of ATM service,
- Go to nearest any Bank’s ATM
- Enter your PIN code
- Get information related your state bank of Patiala Accounts Mini Statement
Get Mini statement with Internet Banking
- Go to official website of state bank of India
- Click on Login option
- You can choose between Personal and Corporate Login
- Enter your credentials
- Now see your account statement in internet banking
Get Mini Statement via SBI Mobile Banking official Application
Also Read, PNB Knowledge Centre Login Guide : Click here
When State Bank of Patiala Merged with SBI?
State Bank of Patiala was merged with State Bank of India in 2017. State Bank of Patiala was active in North India. Now State Bank of Patiala became subsidiary of SBI.
can State Bank of Patiala Customer use SBI Miss call Banking?
Yes, As a subsidiary of State Bank of India, they can use SBI Miss Call banking, SMS Banking facilities. Also they can call 09223488888 to check their Bank Balance.