Download South Indian Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF
South Indian Bank RTGS form is used to do RTGS in Bank. In RTGS Amount more than 2 Lakh Rs can be transferred to any bank account. South Indian Bank NEFT Form is used to do NEFT in Bank. In South Indian Bank NEFT amount less than 2 lakh can be transferred to any bank account.
Type : PDF
Usage : Third Party Transactions in South Indian Bank,RTGS, NEFT transactions
Bank : South Indian Bank website
Source : South Indian Bank Official Website
If you wanted to see preview of South Indian Bank RTGS and NEFT form then please see below image.
How to download South Indian Bank NEFT And RTGS Form PDF?
RTGS and NEFT is electronic payment gateway used by Banks for more secure transactions. RTGS is for real time settlement process. While NEFT done in Banking transaction Batches. RTGS stands for Real Time Gross settlement. NEFT stands for National Electronic Fund Transfer system. RTGS and NEFT is more reliable, Secure payment gateway for Electronic transaction.
In RTGS system, Originating and destination bank branches are part of the RTGS network. IN RTGS and NEFT, Beneficiary details such as beneficiary name, account number and account type, name and IFSC of the beneficiary bank branch should be available with the remitter.
What is time for SIB NEFT and RTGS?
Note: The service of NEFT and RTGS at South Indian Bank branch available only during working hours.
NEFT transactions will be available 24*7 for online transactions such as internet banking, mobile banking
In SIB RTGS/NEFT time is shown in table,
|On Working week days Monday to Friday||7.00AM to 5:30PM|
|On Working Saturdays||7.00AM to 5.30PM|
|On Sundays and Public Holidays||No Transaction Allowed|
How To Fill South Indian Bank NEFT and RTGS Form?
Remember RTGS is used for amount more than 2 lakh Rs. while NEFT is used for amount less than 2 lakh Rs. Here are steps for how to fill RTGS and NEFT form .
- Amount to be remitted: Write exact amount which should be remitted from your account
- The account number to be debited: Your South Indian Bank account Number from which the transaction amount will be debited.
- Name of the beneficiary bank and branch: Write clearly beneficiary of your transaction and branch code of beneficiary.
- The IFSC number of the receiving branch: IFSC code is important in RTGS and NEFT. Please write it in form
- Name of the beneficiary customer: Customer Name without any mistake
- Account number of the beneficiary customer: Never mistake in account number. write it carefully.
- Sender to receiver information, if any required. For tax purpose you can write it.
What are charges for SIB RTGS and NEFT?
The charges for NEFT and RTGS in South Indian banks are shown in table.
|Amount of RTGS||Transaction Service Charges (Exclusive of GST)|
|Rs.2 lakhs & up to Rs.5 lakhs||Rs 22|
|Above Rs.5 lakhs||Rs 45|
|Amount of NEFT||Transaction Service Charges (Exclusive of GST)|
|Up to Rs.10,000/-||Rs. 2|
|Rs.10,001 and up to Rs.1 lakh||Rs 4|
|Rs 100001 to Rs 200000||Rs 14|
|Rs 200000||Rs 22|
Also read other articles from Insuregrams,
Jk RTGS NEFT FORM: Click here
Kalupur Bank RTGS NEFT Form: Click here
Saraswat Bank RTGS NEFT form: Click here
HDFC Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF: Click here
ICICI Bank RTGS Form ICICI NEFT Form: Click here
Canara Bank RTGS and NEFT Form: Click here