- 1 About SBI Tata Titanium Card
- 2 Benefits of TATA Titanium Credit Card
- 3 Rewards Of TATA Titanium Card
- 4 Features
- 5 How to Apply For Titanium Credit Card?
About SBI Tata Titanium Card
People prefer to shop with credit cards as it gives them more financial freedom. Tata Titanium card is one type of reward card offered by State Bank of India and Tata Financial Services Ltd. It is one of the best credit cards you can use at tata consumer outlets. This credit card is an international credit card so spending money becomes easier. It is one of the classical credit cards offered by TATA Financial service LTD.
Based on my review, the Tata Platinum card rewards are attractive. This Tata titanium credit card will use when you want to get more discounts at the TATA brands store. Here is the best guide for information related to how to apply tata titanium card, benefits of credit card, charges and renewal fees, general FAQ.
Benefits of TATA Titanium Credit Card
- The customer will get 500 Empower points on spends of Rs. 2,000 in the first 60 days
- Other credit cards never give you more benefits on Chroma brand spending But with TATA Titanium Card User will get 1.5% value back on spends at Croma and cromaretail.com
- Up to 5% Value back on spends on Tata Outlets
- Spend Money with IRCTC Train Bookings is made easier with titanium credit card
- The consumer will get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver, on every transaction between Rs. 500 to Rs.4,000, at any petrol pump across the country. Purchase fuel worth Rs. 500 to Rs. 4,000, to avail this benefit
Rewards Of TATA Titanium Card
- Get 3X Points on Departmental & Grocery stores. so spending on your monthly budget will become easy.
- Also, get 1 Point per Rs. 100 spent on other retail outlets
- Here 1 Reward point is equal to 1 Rs. So 1% of another discount
- Get value back benefits up to 5% on spends on Tata outlets
- Balance Transfer benefits
- Utility Bill Payment Benefits
- EMI option
- Contactless Access
- E-statement facility
- Global Acceptance with mastercard
How to Apply For Titanium Credit Card?
- You can apply from the link: Click here
- You need Below Documents to apply for credit card
- One identity proof issued by the government of India – Election Voters ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Ration Card.
- PAN Card.
- Income Proof – Latest Income Tax Return Form/ Form 16/ Salary Slip/ Salary Certificate
- Address Proof – Telephone Bill/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/ Bank Passbook / Letter from recognized public authority / Aadhaar Card/ Ration Card
- Passport size photograph
Fees And Charges for tata Titanium card
- Annual Fee (one time): Rs. 499+GST
- Renewal Fee (per annum): Rs. 499+GST
- Add-on fee, per annum: Nil
Que 1: What is the annual fee of the SBI Tata Titanium Credit card?
Ans 1: The annual fee for the titanium Credit card is Rs 499 + Tax Only.
Que 2: The TATA Titanium credit card is offered By Visa or Mastercard?
Ans 2: The TATA Platinum card is offered by Mastercard.
Que 3: What is the type of this Credit Card?
Ans 3: This Plat Credit Card is a reward card.
Remember Insuregrams is only an online education blog. Please use the information carefully.