- 1 What is SBI Saral
- 2 FAQ:
What is SBI Saral
SBI Saral is an online corporate banking facility provided to its corporate clients. This client can be a sole proprietor, micro-enterprise firm, Individual business holder. SBI online Saral facility provides a gateway to its corporate client to access digital banking. Under this facility, the Corporate client gets a Transaction limit of Rs 5 lakh per day to its own or third party.
How to register for SBI Saral?
Here are steps for registering yourself for this facility.
- First Open official SBI corporate Website. The website link is https://corp.onlinesbi.com/corpuser/login.htm
- Use your Username And Password. The Username and password are case sensitive.
- Start the process to create USER ID, Password, Profile Password. From here you will realize that this is the same process as the personal banking login process.
How to avail Saral Facility?
- Go to the nearest SBI Branch.
- Fill Form to avail State bank of India Saral facility.
- You will get a password and other details after this process.
- you will get password and username at your registered address.
What are the features of SBI Saral?
These are some attractive features that will useful to corporate clients.
- Transaction to own or third party with a limit of Rs 5 lakh per day.
- Easy to use
- Scheduled transaction facility usually to credit salary to employees
- The transaction limit for each beneficiaries
- It for a single user
- Access Account statement details
- For security, OTP is provided for transactions
- Set a limit for Demand Draft
What are permitted transactions?
- Intra bank transfer up to Rs. 5 lakh per day
- Other bank account transfer limit up to Rs. 5 Lakh per day
- Demand Draft up to Rs 5 Lakh per day
- Facility for bill payment
- Merchant Facilities
- Pay EPF of Employees, Tax payments to Government
- The transaction can be done for Auctions
- Apply for IPO facility
- Payment of direct (CBDT), Indirect (CBEC, CUSTOMS, etc) and State Government taxes
- The default limit is Rs 5 lakh per day but It can be increased to Rs 2 Crore per day.
Que 1: What is the transaction password in SBI Saral?
Ans 1: The Transaction password is for transactions like NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, Third Party or Interbank transactions in SBI Banking Facilities.
Que 2: What is profile password in SBI Banking?
Ans 2: It is password to deal with your profile settings in SBI net banking facilities.
Que 3: SBI HRMS help?
Ans 3: here is a link for Guidance SBI HRMS
Que 4: What are the Precautions for using SBI net banking?
Ans 4: Try to use a virtual keyboard login. Change your password periodically. Never share your username and password. Never share debit card details.
Que 5: How to download SBI Saral application form?
Ans 5: here is a link to download an application form – Click here.