SBI Ola Money Card
SBI Ola Money Card is State Bank of India’s rewards card. The ola Money card is specially designated for the people who regularly travel with Ola cabs. Ola Money Card is an international credit card. This credit card the Ola cab user can get more discount while spending with ola.
Ola offers special benefits to the user of Ola money credit cardholder. The State bank of India is partnered with Ola cab provider for SBI Ola Money Card. The best part of the SBI ola Money card is it comes with Zero Joining Fee.
Benefits of SBI Credit Card Prime Advantage
- Users will get 20% back on 6k+ restaurants on payment via Dineout
- The user will get 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver at fuel stations across the country
Rewards Of Prime Advantage Credit Card
- The customer will get Earn 1% Reward Points on all other spends
- Also, User will Get 5% cashback on flight tickets booked via Cleartrip
- Also, the user can get 20% cashback on domestic hotels booked via Cleartrip
- The customer will get 6% cashback on international hotels booked via Cleartrip
- The user will get 1 Reward Point = Re.1
- Contactless Access
Get instant approval and credit limit
The 2-minute in-app application process
Fuel surcharge waiver
- Global Acceptance
- 24×7 helpline for emergency card replacement
- Add On facility
How to Apply For SBI Ola Money Credit Card Prime?
- You can apply from link : Click here
- Customer should be Ola cab customer
Fees And Charges
No card fee for the 1st year. And from 2nd-year card fee of Rs 499 waived off on spends over Rs 1L
Cleartrip & Dineout Benefits
- Exclusive Dineout benefits given to Card Holders
- Exclusive Cleartrip benefits
Que 1: What is the annual fee of SBI Credit card ola Money?
Ans 1: The annual fee for Ola Money Credit card is zero.
Que 2: This credit card is offered By Visa or Mastercard?
Ans 2: This Credit card is offered by Visa.
Que 3: What is type of this Credit Card?
Ans 3: The SBI Ola Credit Card is Reward Card.
Que 4: How to find offers on Ola money Card?
Ans 4: The ongoing offers will change periodically. You can find offers from apply now page. Click here to know the offer.
Remember Insuregrams is only an online education blog. Please use information carefully.