SBI Doctor’s Credit Card
SBI Doctor’s Credit card is lifestyle based credit card offered by state bank of india. It is speacilly designated to State Bank of India’s customer who are doctors. Life-style credit card designated for your better life style need. It offer you to acheive your life style goal.
Benefits of SBI Doctor’s Credit Card
- Get Benefit of Professional Indemnity Insurance Cover of Rs. 20 Lakhs.
- Welcome e-Gift Voucher worth Rs. 1,500 from Yatra.com
- Renewal Fee Reversal on annual spends of Rs. 2 Lakhs
- Get Complimentary membership to the Priority Pass Program worth $99
- Enjoy exclusive benefits across 900 luxury hotels worldwide
Rewards Of Doctor’s Credit Card
- Get 5X Reward Points on Medical Supplies, Travel Bookings & International Spends
- Get 5X Reward Points on all spends on Doctors’ Day i.e. 1st July
- Earn 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 for all other spends
- Get E-Gift Voucher from Yatra.com/Bata/Shoppers Stop worth Rs. 5,000 on achieving annual spends of Rs. 5 Lakhs.
- Contactless Access
- Global Acceptance
- Bill payment facility for utility bills and other bills
- 24×7 helpline for emergency card replacement
- Add On facility
How to Apply For SBI Elite Credit Card?
- You can apply from link : Click here
- User should be Doctor in profession
- You need Below Documents to apply credit card
- One identity proof issued by the government of India – Election Voters ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Ration Card.
- PAN Card.
- Income Proof – Latest Income Tax Return Form/ Form 16/ Salary Slip/ Salary Certificate
- Address Proof – Telephone Bill/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/ Bank Passbook / Letter from recognized public authority / Aadhaar Card/ Ration Card
- Passport size photograph
Fees And Charges
- Annual Fee (one-time) :Rs. 1499
- Renewal Fee (per annum): Rs. 1499 from second year onward
Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Complimentary Indemnity insurance benefit is provided to Card Holder
- Avail Professional Indemnity Insurance Cover of Rs. 20 Lakhs.
- Here reimburse all Legal & defense costs, out-of-court settlement expenses and court awards
- 0% of Sum Insured would be deductible
Que 1: What is annual fee of SBI Doctor’s Credit card?
Ans 1: The annual fee for doctor’s Credit card is Rs.1499 Only.
Que 2: This credit card is offered By Visa or Mastercard?
Ans 2: The Doctor’s Credit card is offered by Visa.
Que 3: What is type of this Credit Card?
Ans 3: The Credit Card is Lifestyle Card.
Remember Insuregrams is only online education blog. Please use information carefully.