- 1 SBI Credit Card Prime Advantage
- 2 Benefits of SBI Credit Card Prime Advantage
- 3 Rewards Of Prime Advantage Credit Card
- 4 Features
- 5 How to Apply For SBI Credit Card Prime Advantage?
- 6 Mastercard Or Visa Priviledge
SBI Credit Card Prime Advantage
SBI Credit card Prime Advantage is reward based credit card offered by state bank of india. Rewards credit card designated for your better savings need. It offer you to acheive your saving goal. It provide Prime Benefits to sbi card holder.
Benefits of SBI Credit Card Prime Advantage
- User will get Welcome e-gift Voucher worth Rs. 3,000 from any of the following brands: Bata/Hush Puppies, Pantaloons, Aditya Birla Fashion, Shoppers Stop and Yatra.com
- User will Get 20 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on standing instructions of Utility Bills payments, w.e.f. 1 Oct ’19, a capping of 3,000 Reward Points per month will be placed on this earning
- User will Get Pizza Hut e-Voucher worth Rs. 1,000 on achieving spends of Rs. 50,000 in a calendar quarter
- Customer will get complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership
- Customer will get Complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership
Rewards Of Prime Advantage Credit Card
- Customer will Get 15 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on BigBasket
- Also, User will Get 10 Reward Points per Rs.100 spent on Dining, Groceries, Departmental stores and Movies
- Also, user can get Waiver of Renewal Fee by annual spends of Rs. 3 Lakh
- Customer will get 20 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on your birthday
- Contactless Access
- Global Acceptance
- Credit card fraud liability cover of Rs. 1 lakh
- Complimentary Air Accident Liability Cover of Rs. 50 lakhs
- 24×7 helpline for emergency card replacement
- Add On facility
How to Apply For SBI Credit Card Prime Advantage?
- You can apply from link : Click here
- You need Below Documents to apply credit card
- One identity proof issued by the government of India – Election Voters ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Ration Card.
- PAN Card.
- Income Proof – Latest Income Tax Return Form/ Form 16/ Salary Slip/ Salary Certificate
- Address Proof – Telephone Bill/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/ Bank Passbook / Letter from recognized public authority / Aadhaar Card/ Ration Card
- Passport size photograph
Fees And Charges
- Annual Fee (one time): Rs. 2,999
- Renewal Fee (per annum): Rs. 2,999
- Add-on Fee (per annum): Nil
Mastercard Or Visa Priviledge
- Customer will Get 1 complimentary Lounge Access Voucher and 1 Upgrade Voucher
- Here User will get 4 complimentary visits per year to International Priority Pass Lounges, outside India (max. 2 visits per quarter)
- Here user will get 8 complimentary visits per year to Domestic VISA/Mastercard Lounges in India (max. 2 visits per quarter)
- User will get 4 complimentary rounds on Green Fees per year and 1 complimentary golf lesson per month at select courses in India
- Visa Or mastercard benefits across 900 luxury hotels worldwide with Prime advantage Credit card
Que 1: What is annual fee of SBI Credit card Prime?
Ans 1: The annual fee for Prime Credit card is Rs. 2999
Que 2: This credit card is offered By Visa or Mastercard?
Ans 2: This Credit card is offered by Visa and Mastercard Both.
Que 3: What is type of this Credit Card?
Ans 3: The SBI Prime Credit Card is Reward Card.
Que 4: What is meaning of reward credit card?
Ans 4: When the credit card holder spend money, the user will earn money with spending.
Remember Insuregrams is only online education blog. Please use information carefully.