- 1 SBI Apollo Credit Card
- 2 Benefits of SBI Credit Card Prime Advantage
- 3 Rewards Of Prime Advantage Credit Card
- 4 Features
- 5 How to Apply For SBI Ola Money Credit Card Prime?
SBI Apollo Credit Card
SBI Apollo Credit Card is State Bank of India’s rewards card. The SBI card is specially designated for the people with benefits related to healthcare. Apollo credit card is an international credit card. This credit card is created with partnership of apollo healthcare and State bank of India.
Benefits of SBI Credit Card Prime Advantage
- Users will get 500 Reward Points worth Rs. 500 on payment of joining fee.
- The user will get Complimentary Apollo Silver Tier Membership.
Rewards Of Prime Advantage Credit Card
- 3X Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent on all Apollo services.
- Get Upto 10% Instant Discount at Select Apollo Services.
- Enjoy freedom from paying 1% fuel surcharge across all petrol pumps in India
- Fuel surcharge waiver
- Global Acceptance
- Add On facility
How to Apply For SBI Ola Money Credit Card Prime?
- You can apply from the link : Click here
Fees And Charges
- Joining fee, one time: Rs. 499 + GST
- Renewal fee, per annum: Rs. 499 + GST, from second year onwards, Renewal Fee reversible if annual spending for last year ≥ Rs. 90,000.
- Add-on fee, per annum: Nil
Que 1: What is the annual fee of SBI Credit card Apollo?
Ans 1: The annual fee for Apollo Credit card is Rs 499+Tax.
Que 2: This credit card is offered By Visa or Mastercard?
Ans 2: This Credit card is offered by Mastercard.
Que 3: What is the type of this Credit Card?
Ans 3: The SBI Prime Credit Card is a Reward Card.
Remember Insuregrams is only an online education blog. Please use the information carefully.