Saraswat Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF 2023
Saraswat Bank RTGS form is used to do RTGS in Bank. In RTGS Amount more than 2 Lakh Rs can be transferred to any bank account. Saraswat Bank NEFT Form is used to do NEFT in Bank. In Saraswat Bank NEFT amount less than 2 lakh can be transferred to any bank account.
The Saraswat Bank operating in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Delhi and other Indian States. It is co operative Bank with Scheduled Bank status. The Bank was founded in 1918, one of old co operative Bank in India. The Bank is providing foreign exchange facilities to the customers. Also the Bank offer Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, Private Banking to the customer.
The Saraswat Bank offer net banking facilities to the customer. The customer can open Saving account, current account and even NRI account with the Bank. The Bank offer loan products like auto loan, personal loan to the customer. The official website of Saraswat Bank is saraswatbank.com.
Also Read, Saraswat Bank Balance check Number
How to download Saraswat Bank NEFT And RTGS Form PDF?
RTGS and NEFT is electronic payment gateway used by Banks for more secure transactions. RTGS is for real time settlement process. While NEFT done in Banking transaction Batches. RTGS stands for Real Time Gross settlement. NEFT stands for National Electronic Fund Transfer system. RTGS and NEFT is more reliable, Secure payment gateway for Electronic transaction.
In RTGS system, Originating and destination bank branches are part of the RTGS network. IN RTGS and NEFT, Beneficiary details such as beneficiary name, account number and account type, name and IFSC of the beneficiary bank branch should be available with the remitter.
From our website, the user can various Bank’s RTGS form , NEFT form, account opening form for their usage. If you are customer of Saraswat Bank then you need to check services charges charged to customer.
Also Read, PNB RTGS NEFT form PDF
What is time for Saraswat NEFT and RTGS?
Note: The service of NEFT and RTGS at Saraswat Bank branch available only during working hours.
NEFT transactions will be available 24*7 for online transactions such as internet banking, mobile banking
In Saraswat RTGS/NEFT time is shown in table,
|On Working week days Monday to Friday||7.00AM to 6:00PM|
|On Working Saturdays||7.00AM to 6.00PM|
|On Sundays and Public Holidays||No Transaction Allowed|
Also Read, UCO Bank RTGS Form PDF
How To Fill Saraswat Bank NEFT and RTGS Form?
Remember RTGS is used for amount more than 2 lakh Rs. while NEFT is used for amount less than 2 lakh Rs. Here are steps for how to fill RTGS and NEFT form .
- Amount to be remitted: Write exact amount which should be remitted from your account. Never mistake in spell and number to avoid rejection of cheque.
- The account number to be debited: Your Saraswat Bank account Number from which the transaction amount will be debited. Here you provide information from which account money will be debited.
- Name of the beneficiary bank and branch: Write clearly beneficiary of your transaction and branch code of beneficiary.
- The IFSC number of the receiving branch: IFSC code is important in RTGS and NEFT. You can search Saraswat Bank’s IFSC code online or from the official website you can collect IFSC code details.
- Name of the beneficiary customer: Customer Name without any mistake
- Account number of the beneficiary customer: Never mistake in account number. write it carefully.
- Sender to receiver information, if any required. For tax purpose you can write it.
What are charges for Saraswat Bank RTGS and NEFT?
The charges for NEFT and RTGS in Saraswat bank are shown in table. The inward RTGS And NEFT in Saraswat bank is free.
|Amount of RTGS||Transaction Service Charges (Exclusive of GST)|
|Rs.2 lakhs & up to Rs.5 lakhs||Rs 25|
|Above Rs.5 lakhs||Rs 50|
|Amount of NEFT||Transaction Service Charges (Exclusive of GST)|
|Up to Rs.10,000/-||Rs. 5|
|Rs.10,001 and up to Rs.1 lakh||Rs 5|
|Rs 100001 to Rs 200000||Rs 15|
|Rs 200000||Rs 25|
The RTGS and NEFT charges can be revised by the Bank. So you can refer official website to check latest RTGS and NEFT charges in the Saraswat Bank.