RBL Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF
RBL Bank RTGS form is used to do RTGS in Bank. In RTGS Amount more than 2 Lakh Rs can be transferred to any bank account. RBL bank NEFT Form is used to do NEFT in Bank. In RBL bank NEFT amount less than 2 lakh can be transferred to any bank account.
How to download RBL Bank RTGS And NEFT Form PDF?
RTGS and NEFT is electronic payment gateway used by Banks for more secure transactions. RTGS is for real time settlement process. While NEFT done in Banking transaction Batches. RBL Bank RTGS stands for Real Time Gross settlement. RBL Bank NEFT stands for National Electronic Fund Transfer system. RTGS and NEFT is more reliable, Secure payment gateway for Electronic transaction.
In RTGS system, Originating and destination bank branches are part of the RTGS network. IN RTGS and NEFT, Beneficiary details such as beneficiary name, account number and account type, name and IFSC of the beneficiary bank branch should be available with the remitter.
What is time for RBL NEFT and RTGS?
In RBL Bank NEFT facility is available online and customer can avail facility anytime.
Note: The service of NEFT and RTGS at RBL Bank branch available only during working hours.
In RBL, NEFT last batch process time is 6.30 PM and for RTGS is 5:00 pm
In RBL Bank RTGS time is shown in table,
|On Working week days Monday to Friday||8.00AM to 5.00PM|
|On Working Saturdays||8.00AM to 5.00PM|
|On Sundays and Public Holidays||No Transaction Allowed|
How To Fill RBL Bank RTGS and NEFT Form?
Remember RTGS is used for amount more than 2 lakh Rs. while NEFT is used for amount less than 2 lakh Rs. Here are steps for how to fill RBL RTGS and NEFT form .
- Amount to be remitted: Write exact amount which should be remitted from your account
- The account number to be debited: Your RBL Bank account Number from which the transaction amount will be debited.
- Name of the beneficiary bank and branch: Write clearly beneficiary of your transaction and branch code of beneficiary.
- The IFSC number of the receiving branch: IFSC code is important in RTGS and NEFT. Please write it in form
- Name of the beneficiary customer: Customer Name without any mistake
- Account number of the beneficiary customer: Never mistake in account number. write it carefully.
- Sender to receiver information, if any required. For tax purpose you can write it.
What are charges for RBL RTGS and NEFT?
The charges for NEFT and RTGS in RBL banks are free. RTGS, NEFT, Fund Transfers Inward in RBL bank is free. NEFT/RTGS – Outward is also free in RBL Bank.
Jk RTGS NEFT FORM: Click here
Kalupur Bank RTGS NEFT Form: Click here
Saraswat Bank RTGS NEFT form: Click here
Bank of India RTGS NEFT Form: Click here
Bank of Maharashtra RTGS NEFT Form: Click here
IDBI Bank RTGS NEFT Form: Click here