Post Office Online Banking
Post office service comes under the government of India. Post office online banking is a platform for online banking for post office customers. Post offices in India come under the Department of Posts. The post office offers a better rate of Fixed office.
Post Office Online Banking offers a financial product like Consumer Banking, fixed deposits, recurring deposits to its customers. Indian Postal Payment Bank is a public sector bank in India. Indian Postal Payment Bank serves more than 2 crore customers. It is known as IPPB. IPPB mobile banking is offered to customers.
In modern times, Indian Postal payment bank offers a net banking facility to its customers for Account related inquiries and status, Transaction tracking and history, and funds flow details, Statements. You can use IPPBONLINE net banking for your access to your bank account from your home.
IPPBONLINE Post Office Online Banking
If you are a new user for Post office net banking. then you first need to register your self for net banking.
Post Office India provide below facilities to its customers.
- Saving accounts: For retail customer of IPPB
- Current accounts: For corporate customer
- IPPB Mobile Banking
- Doorstep Banking
- Insurance distribution
- Investment Banking
These services are given to post office online banking customers.
How to register for IPPB Online Mobile SMS Banking?
To register for post office online banking, customers can use mobile banking. below are steps for Mobile Banking in Post office Payment bank. This steps will helpful for post office online banking.
- Step 1: To activate banking services on the go, download the IPPB app on your android phone from the google play store
- Step 2: Enter the details mentioned below:
- Account number
- Customer ID (CIF) and DOB
- Registered mobile number
- Step 3: You will receive a one-time-password (OTP) on your registered mobile number
- Step 4: Set MPIN
- Step 5: Enter the OTP
How to register for Post office SMS Banking?
- Register your mobile number with us for SMS banking
- Send keyword “REGISTER” to 7738062873 from your mobile number, linked to your savings/ current account
Post Office Online Net Banking
Post office online banking is provided. Customer can use post office net banking facility with their login credentials.
Post office provides Post office net banking facility through phone Banking, Mobile Banking. Customers who want to use Post office online banking can download application and enjoy service of IPPBONLINE. https://ippbonline.com/web/ippb is webisite for Post office net Banking. IPPB net banking facility
Below are steps for Post office IPPB net banking,
- Go to a official website of post office online Banking https://ebanking.indiapost.gov.in
- Now enter your username and password
- Remember Do not respond to any popups, email, SMS or phone call seeking your personal information such as username, password(s), mobile number, ATM Card details, etc. It may found to be very appealing and official but do not fall into the trap of fraudsters. Such communications are sent or created by hackers to trick you into parting with your credentials.
Insuregrams is an educational blog. Use the information wisely. follow Insuregrams for more information on net banking related information.