PNB Punjab National Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF
PNB Punjab National Bank RTGS form is used to do RTGS in PNB Bank. In RTGS Amount more than 2 Lakh Rs can be transferred to any bank account. Punjab National Bank NEFT Form is used to do NEFT in Bank. In Punjab National Bank NEFT amount less than 2 lakh can be transferred to any bank account.
How to download Punjab National Bank RTGS And NEFT Form PDF?
You can download Punjab National Bank RTGS Form PDF from Insuregrams. You can download PNB NEFT Form PDF from Insuregrams. Download Punjab National Bank RTGS form from here. You can Use this NEFT Form from here.
RTGS and NEFT is electronic payment gateway used by Banks for more secure transactions. RTGS is for real time settlement process. While NEFT done in Banking transaction Batches. PNB Bank RTGS stands for Real Time Gross settlement. PNB Bank NEFT stands for National Electronic Fund Transfer system. RTGS and NEFT is more reliable, Secure payment gateway for Electronic transaction.
In RTGS system, Originating and destination bank branches are part of the RTGS network. IN RTGS and NEFT, Beneficiary details such as beneficiary name, account number and account type, name and IFSC of the beneficiary bank branch should be available with the remitter.
What is time for PNB NEFT and RTGS?
In Punjab National Bank NEFT facility is available online and customer can avail facility anytime. At branch NEFT available Within Working Hours.
RTGS at branch can be availed Within Working Hours of Punjab National Bank. RTGS time for PNB Bank is shown in table,
|On Working week days Monday to Friday||7.00AM to 6.00PM|
|On Working Saturdays||7.00AM to 6.00PM|
|On Sundays and Public Holidays||No Transaction Allowed|
How To Fill Punjab National Bank RTGS and NEFT Form?
Remember RTGS is used for amount more than 2 lakh Rs. while NEFT is used for amount less than 2 lakh Rs. Here are steps for how to fill PNB RTGS and NEFT form .
- Amount to be remitted: Write exact amount which should be remitted from your account
- The account number to be debited: your Punjab National Bank account Number from which the transaction amount will be debited.
- Name of the beneficiary bank and branch: Write clearly beneficiary of your transaction and branch code of beneficiary.
- The IFSC number of the receiving branch: IFSC code is important in RTGS and NEFT. Please write it in form
- Name of the beneficiary customer: Customer Name without any mistake
- Account number of the beneficiary customer: Never mistake in account number. write it carefully.
- Sender to receiver information, if any required. For tax purpose you can write it.
What are charges for PNB RTGS and NEFT?
In Punjab National bank Service Charges for outward customer RTGS transactions is Rs 20/-(2-5 Lakh Transaction) and Rs 40/- (For more than 5 Lakh Rs Transaction) per transaction plus service tax.
Service Charges for Inward customer RTGS/NEFT transactions are FREE.
The Charges for PNB NEFT is shown in Table.
|Transaction Value||From Branch|
|Above Rs.10000/- to 100000/-||Rs.4.00|
|Above Rs.100000/- to 200000/-||Rs.14.00|
HDFC Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF: Click here
ICICI Bank RTGS Form ICICI NEFT Form: Click here
Kotak Mahindra Bank RTGS NEFT Form: Click here
BOB Bank of Baroda RTGS NEFT Form: Click here
Axis Bank RTGS and NEFT Form: Click here
SBI State Bank of India RTGS Form: Click here