- 1 List of Co Operative Banks in Mumbai
- 1.1 List of Scheduled Co Operative Banks in Mumbai
- 1.2 List of Non Scheduled Co Operative Banks In Mumbai
- 1.3 About Mumbai District Central Co Operative Bank
- 1.4 Is Mumbai District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd provide RTGS Facility?
- 1.5 How many Scheduled co operative bank has regional office in Mumbai?
List of Co Operative Banks in Mumbai
If you are searching for List of Co operative Banks in Mumbai, Then you are at right place. Below is list of Co operative Banks with their address and Contact details. Co operating Banks mostly classified in two main categories. They are
- Scheduled Co operative Banks
- Non Schedule Co operative Banks
AIn Maharashtra There is total 31 District Co operative Banks. You can access full list of co operative banks in Maharashtra in Below link.
List of Scheduled Co Operative Banks in Mumbai
RBI has set criteria for Scheduled Bank. When Co operative Bank satisfy criteria of Scheduled Bank then they get RBI license. Maharashtra State Co Op Bank work with 31 District Co operative Banks in Maharashtra. The official website of MSC is https://www.mscbank.com
Below is list of Scheduled Co op banks with headquarter in Mumbai. These Banks are
- Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd., Mumbai
- Apna Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Bassein Catholic Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Bharat Co-operative Bank (Mumbai) Ltd., Mumbai
- Bharati Sahakari Bank Limited
- Bombay Mercantile Co-operative Bank Limited
- Citizen Credit Co-operative Bank Ltd., Mumbai
- Cosmos Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- G. P. Parsik Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Greater Bombay Co-operative Bank Limited
- GS Mahanagar Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Kapol Co-operative Bank Ltd
- New India Co-operative Bank Ltd
- NKGSB Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Zoroastrian Co-operative Bank Ltd
The list of Co operative banks in Mumbai is created with reference of RBI Website. There is 37 co operative Bank whose regional office situated in Mumbai.
Also Read List of Co operative Banks in Gujarat : Click here
List of Non Scheduled Co Operative Banks In Mumbai
There are non Scheduled Co Op Banks in Mumbai. List of CO operative Banks in Mumbai include Non Scheduled Banks. We have provided link to see Non Scheduled co op Banks list. Below is link
Source : Official RBI website
Type : PDF
Updated On : December 2020
About Mumbai District Central Co Operative Bank
The Mumbai District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd is also known as Mumbai Bank. The MDCC Bank was registered in 1974. The Mumbai Bank is one of 31 district Co Op banks in Maharashtra. The Mumbai Bank provide financial service to people of greater Mumbai and Maharashtra.
Mumbai bank offer RTGS, NEFT,SMS banking, E statement facility to its Customer. Also Bank offer attractive interest rates on saving accounts. They also provide Agriculture loan, Education Loan, Home Loan,Personal Loan. The Current chairman of Mumbai Bank is Mr. Pravin Y. Darekar. The Official website of Mumbai District Central Co-operative Bank is https://www.mdccbank.com.
Is Mumbai District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd provide RTGS Facility?
Yes, Mumbai District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd provide RTGS Service to its customer. They charge Rs 25 for 1 to 2 Lakh Transaction. For more than 2 lakh transaction, they charge Rs 50.
How many Scheduled co operative bank has regional office in Mumbai?
There is total 37 Scheduled Co operative Banks with registered regional office in Mumbai. These Banks are Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd, Cosmos Co-operative Bank Ltd and Many more.
We tried to include Scheduled, District, Non Scheduled Co op bank in List of Co Operative Banks in Mumbai. If you have any inquiry related to list of Co Operative Banks in Mumbai then comment down. We will reply as soon as we get information. Insuregrams is always committed to provide more and more information to its readers.