- 1 Kerala Gramin Bank online Account opening
- 2 Steps for Kerala Gramin Bank Online Account Opening
- 3 Why open Kerala Gramin Bank account?
- 4 How to Open KGB Bank account offline?
- 4.1 Visit Kerala Gramin Bank
- 4.2 Choose between Saving account or Current Account
- 4.3 Get Account Opening form
- 4.4 Fill Kerala Gramin Bank Account Opening form
- 4.5 Attach Your KYC Documents
- 4.6 Submit Documents and Account opening form to Bank
- 4.7 Give other Bank check or Deposit Cash in account
- 4.8 Get your Account Opening Kit
- 6 Kerala Gramin Bank Account Opening Form
- 7 Conclusion
Kerala Gramin Bank online Account opening
If you are searching for Kerala Gramin Bank online Account opening then you are at right place. We published details regarding how to open Saving account in Kerala Gramin Bank? As well as How to Open Current account in Kerala Gramin Bank? The Kerla Gramin Bank online account known as KGB Selfie account.
The Kerala Gramin Bank online Account opening facility is provided to customer. Customer can open KGB Bank account in Just 5 minutes. The customer can open KGB Selfie account via DIGI KGB Application.
The DIGI KGB online account is zero Balance Maintenance account. You don’t need to maintain minimum balance in KGB selfie account. Also, you will get IFSC code and account number instantly.
The Offline KGB account Opening Process is available for Customer. Kerala Gramin Bank is created after amalgamation of Two rural Banks. The South Malabar Gramin Bank and North Malabar Gramin Bank created KGB Bank. If you are customer of Kerala Gramin Bank then you can use mobile Banking facility for third party transactions.
Steps for Kerala Gramin Bank Online Account Opening
The Kerala Gramin Bank online Account Opening process available in official DIGI KGB App. The customer can open KGB Selfie account with certain limitation. The customer need to submit KYC details to Bank to use fully functional KGB bank account. Customer need to submit Aadhar card, Pan card (optional) for account opening process.
Below are steps for Kerala Gramin Bank online Account opening process,
- Download official DIGI KGB App from the play store
- Open DIGI KGB app and Enter your Mobile Number to get OTP
- Verify the OTP and Verify Mobile Number
- Fetch Adhar Card Details with mobile Verification
- You need to upload Basic KYC related documents in the application
- Now provide Basic details like father name, Mother Name, DOB, Address
- Now select your Nearest Kerala Gramin Bank Branch for Home Branch
- Now Submit all the Information. Now the KGB Bank account is created
The KGB Selfie Account comes with certain limitations, The customer can not credit more than 10,000 Rs in account. You will get confirmation SMS when the account is opened. You need to visit nearest KGB Branch to verify your KYC details. After KYC verification, you can use unlimited facilities of KGB selfie account.
The DIGI KGB app useful for Mini statements, Balance Enquiry and Passbook. You can locate nearest Bank ATM in DIGI KGB app.
Why open Kerala Gramin Bank account?
Kerala Gramin Bank is active in Telangana state. The Bank cater service to rural areas in Kerala state. The Gramin Bank has vision for development of Rural people. They want to give proper banking service to rural people.
The Bank is sponsored by Canara Bank. Kerala Gramin Bank is government owned Bank. The personal Saving account will be good choice here. The official website of Bank is keralagbank.com. Click on link to visit website.
The Kerala Gramin Bank operating as Scheduled Bank in India. The bank is owned By Canara Bank, Indian Government and Kerala Government.
How to Open KGB Bank account offline?
The Kerala Gramin Bank account opening offline process is really simple. Follow Below steps to Open KGB Bank Savings and Current account
- Visit Kerala Gramin Bank
- Choose between Saving account or Current Account
- Get Account Opening form
- Fill Kerala Gramin Bank Account Opening form
- Attach Your KYC Documents
- Submit Documents and Account opening form to Bank
- Give other Bank check or Deposit Cash in account
- Get your Account Opening Kit
The steps are discussed in details below, Read for more help.
Visit Kerala Gramin Bank
Choose between Saving account or Current Account
Get Account Opening form
Fill Kerala Gramin Bank Account Opening form
Attach Your KYC Documents
Submit Documents and Account opening form to Bank
Give other Bank check or Deposit Cash in account
Get your Account Opening Kit
Kerala Gramin Bank Account Opening Form
Before opening account, you must select your account type preference. Remember different Bank has different service charge, account opening charge. The account opening charges varies for account type also. You need to select near by Bank’s Branch as Home Branch.
Many Bank ask customer to fill account opening form with Black ink & capital Letters. You can ask Bank employee of Kerala Gramin Bank to help in account opening process. You need to appoint nominee in your Bank account. you can open more than one account in same bank but different type. In Kerala Gramin Bank online account opening process, you don’t need Account opening form.
The Kerala Gramin Bank online Account opening process is available. Use DIGI KGB Application to open KGB Selfie account. The offline KGB Account opening is really simple. One can open bank account in this Bank easily. Remember account opening charges varies occasionally, ask for these charges. The customer can open savings account online only.
If you liked Kerala Gramin Bank online Account opening Guide then comment your view below. Insuregrams.com is informative website. If you find any error in Article please comment your view.
The information was updated on 08-07-2021. There might change in Kerala Gramin Bank online Account opening process in future. If you find any Updates. Please comment Down.