IndusInd Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF
Indusind Bank RTGS form is used to do RTGS in Bank. In RTGS Amount more than 2 Lakh Rs can be transferred to any bank account. Indusind bank NEFT Form is used to do NEFT in Bank. In Indusind bank NEFT amount less than 2 lakh can be transferred to any bank account.
How to download Indusind Bank NEFT And RTGS Form PDF?
You can download Indusind Bank RTGS Form PDF from Insuregrams. You can download Indusind bank NEFT Form PDF from Insuregrams. Download Indusind Bank RTGS form from here. You can Use this NEFT Form from here.
RTGS and NEFT is electronic payment gateway used by Banks for more secure transactions. RTGS is for real time settlement process. While NEFT done in Banking transaction Batches. Indusind Bank RTGS stands for Real Time Gross settlement. Indusind Bank NEFT stands for National Electronic Fund Transfer system. RTGS and NEFT is more reliable, Secure payment gateway for Electronic transaction.
In RTGS system, Originating and destination bank branches are part of the RTGS network. IN RTGS and NEFT, Beneficiary details such as beneficiary name, account number and account type, name and IFSC of the beneficiary bank branch should be available with the remitter.
What is time for Indusind NEFT and RTGS?
In indusind Bank NEFT facility is available online and customer can avail facility anytime.
Note: The service of NEFT and RTGS at Indusind Bank branch available only during working hours.
In Indusind Bank RTGS time is shown in table,
|On Working week days Monday to Friday||8.00AM to 4:30PM|
|On Working Saturdays||8.00AM to 4.30PM|
|On Sundays and Public Holidays||No Transaction Allowed|
How To Fill Indusind Bank NEFT and RTGS Form?
Remember RTGS is used for amount more than 2 lakh Rs. while NEFT is used for amount less than 2 lakh Rs. Here are steps for how to fill Indusind RTGS and NEFT form .
- Amount to be remitted: Write exact amount which should be remitted from your account
- The account number to be debited: Your Insusind Bank account Number from which the transaction amount will be debited.
- Name of the beneficiary bank and branch: Write clearly beneficiary of your transaction and branch code of beneficiary.
- The IFSC number of the receiving branch: IFSC code is important in RTGS and NEFT. Please write it in form
- Name of the beneficiary customer: Customer Name without any mistake
- Account number of the beneficiary customer: Never mistake in account number. write it carefully.
- Sender to receiver information, if any required. For tax purpose you can write it.
What are charges for Indusind RTGS and NEFT?
The charges for NEFT and RTGS in Indusind banks are shown in table.
|Amount of RTGS Transaction||Service Charges
(Exclusive of GST)
|Rs.2 lakhs & up to Rs.5 lakhs||Rs. 25|
|Above Rs.5 lakhs||Rs. 50|
|Amount of NEFT Transaction||Service Charges
(Exclusive of GST)
|Up to Rs.10,000/-||Rs. 2.5|
|Rs.10,001 and up to Rs.1 lakh||Rs. 5|
|Above Rs.1 lakh and up to Rs.2 lakhs||Rs.25|
|Above Rs.2 lakhs||Rs.25|
Also read other articles like,
Indian Overseas Bank RTGS Form NEFT Form: Click here
HDFC Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF: Click here
ICICI Bank RTGS Form ICICI NEFT Form: Click here
Kotak Mahindra Bank RTGS NEFT Form: Click here
BOB Bank of Baroda RTGS NEFT Form: Click here