CIF Number in Indian banks can be found with five methods in the Central Bank of India. Central Bank of India is a public sector bank. It is a government-owned entity. Central Bank of India is a commercial finance bank and It’s headquarter is situated in Mumbai.
The central bank of India offers agriculture loans, commercial loans, business loans, retail loans to its customers.
Find CIF Number In Central Bank of India
CIF number stands for the customer identification file number. In Central Bank of India Bank, the CIF number consists of certain digits. In this article, we will analyze methods to find CIF numbers in the central bank of India.
- Method 1: Find the central Bank of India’s CIF number in the passbook. You can find it on the first page of the Passbook.
- Method 2: Find the central Bank of India’s CIF number in the cheque book. You can find it on the first page of the Cheque Book.
- Method 3: With the help of customer care you can get your central Bank of India’s cif number. You can call on 1800221911 from your registered mobile number.
- Method 4: You can visit your nearest branch of Indian bank to get your CIF number.
- Method 5: You can get your customer identification file number by log in to your account with net banking.