- 1 Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Check Toll Free Number
- 1.1 What is Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank balance enquiry number?
- 1.2 Which are Other Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank customer care number?
- 1.3 How to Register your Mobile Number In DBGB Bank?
- 1.4 How to get DBGB Mini Statement? Other ways for Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Check?
- 1.4.1 FAQ
- 188.8.131.52 Q-1 What is Full Form of DBGB?
- 184.108.40.206 Q-2 Where is Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank’s Headquarter situated?
- 220.127.116.11 Q-3 When Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank was founded?
- 18.104.22.168 Q-4 Who is chairman of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank?
- 22.214.171.124 Q-5 How to download Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Mobile Application?
- 126.96.36.199 Q-6 How to open Dakshin Bihar Gramin bank account online?
- 1.4.1 FAQ
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Check Toll Free Number
Now Checking your DBGB Balance check is simplified by Bank. Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank balance check can be done Easily by just calling Toll Free Number. To help its customer, now bank has set up Bihar Gramin Bank helpline number. The DBGB helpline number will help its customer with facilitation and convenience.
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Check by Miss call to 18001807777. Click on Toll Free Number to Call to check your Bank Account Balance.
Remember, Before using this miss call banking Facility of DBGB Bank, your Bank account must registered with your Mobile Number.
- By Balance check toll free number
- By SMS banking
- Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank balance check by Internet Banking
- ATM Service
Read about Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank APGVB Balance Check 2021 : Click here
What is Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank balance enquiry number?
If you want to check your balance of DBGB account click on Number 1800 180 7777. If Mobile Number is not registered then get assistance of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Branch staff to register your Mobile Number.
When you call 1800 180 7777, then after 2-3 rings, call will be automatically disconnected. In next 5-10 Minutes the SMS containing your Bank Balance details will arrive on your registered mobile number. Miss call banking is easiest way to know your balance.
Miss Call Banking of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank is available anytime, anywhere. The miss call banking service is provided by DBGB Bank at free of cost.
Also Read APGB Balance Checking Number 2021 : Click here
Which are Other Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank customer care number?
Below is List of other DBGB Customer care numbers,
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank ATM Department Number: 1800 180 7777 If you lost your ATM card or Fraud on ATM card then contact Helpline number as soon as possible.
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Head office Phone No : – 612-2385415
If you want to Lodge complaint Or Enquiry then mail at :- [email protected]
You can register your complain, know your account related service by calling to DBGB customer care. The provided Customer care number and Balance check number are Toll free Number.
How to Register your Mobile Number In DBGB Bank?
- Visit Bank Branch and Fill form related to Mobile Number registration
- For Mobile banking service, please tick for Mobile banking in check box
- SMS banking service, please tick for SMS banking in check box
- Your Mobile Number will be Registered with Bank
- You mobile number will be updated in 7 working days.
Also read BGVB Account Balance Check 2021 : Click here
How to get DBGB Mini Statement? Other ways for Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Check?
You can get your Bihar Gramin Bank Mini Statement via internet Banking, ATM Service & DBGB Mobile Application. You need to login your with Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank net Banking for Mini statement.
Get Mini Statement with help of ATM service,
- Go to nearest any Bank’s ATM
- Enter your PIN code
- Get information related your DBGB Accounts Mini Statement
Get Mini statement with Internet Banking
- go to official website of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank at http://dbgb.in.net
- Click on Login option
- Enter your credentials
- Now see your account statement in internet banking
Get Mini statement in Mpassbook application
Get Mini statement in DBGB Mobile application
Q-1 What is Full Form of DBGB?
Ans 1: The Full form of DBGB is Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank. the bank is sponsored by Punjab National Bank. DBGB offers Personal Banking, Corporate Banking. Also DBGB Bank offer Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, Safe Deposit Lockers, ATM, UPI services. The Bank has attractive fixed deposit rate, Over Draft facility, Loans to Agricultural, Tractor Loan.
Q-2 Where is Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank’s Headquarter situated?
Ans 2: Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank’s headquarter is situated in Patna, Bihar.
The Address of Head office of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank is
Shri Vishnu Commercial Complex, NH-30,
New By Pass, Asochak, Patna-800016
Q-3 When Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank was founded?
Ans 3: Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank was founded in 1 January 2019. It was created by amalgamation of two Rural Banks. The names of these banks are Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank and Bihar Gramin Bank.
Q-4 Who is chairman of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank?
Ans 4: Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank’s chairman is Shri Dr. S Arif Jawed.
Also Read BGVB Internet banking 2021 : Click here
Q-5 How to download Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Mobile Application?
Ans 5: DBGB Mobile application is available to Its Customers. It is advisable to its customer that only DBGB Bank’s Mobile Application is available officially. (Updated on 25-12-2020).
If you are using any other Application of Bihar Gramin Bank then check its source. Consult with Branch staff if you used any unauthorized Mobile Banking Application.
Here is link for Official DBGB Mbanking App: Click here to download Application
If you only wanted to download DBGB Mpassbook Application then Click here
Q-6 How to open Dakshin Bihar Gramin bank account online?
Ans 6: You can open DBGB Account by visiting Branch of Bihar Gramin Bank (DBGB). Right Now Bank is not offering facility of online account opening. If you wanted to open offline then get Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Account opening form, then fill complete form. Submit this filled form at bank’s branch. The Banking staff will proceed your account opening process.