CUB RTGS NEFT Form PDF
CUB RTGS form is used to do RTGS in City Union Bank. In RTGS Amount more than 2 Lakh Rs can be transferred to any bank account. City Union bank NEFT Form is used to do NEFT in Bank. In City Union bank NEFT amount less than 2 lakh can be transferred to any bank account.
Type : PDF
Usage : Third party Transaction in City Union Bank
Bank : City Union Bank
If you want to check preview of CIty Union Bank RTGS and NEFT form then see below image.
How to download City Union Bank NEFT And RTGS Form PDF?
RTGS and NEFT is electronic payment gateway used by Banks for more secure transactions. RTGS is for real time settlement process. While NEFT done in Banking transaction Batches. RTGS stands for Real Time Gross settlement. NEFT stands for National Electronic Fund Transfer system. RTGS and NEFT is more reliable, Secure payment gateway for Electronic transaction.
In RTGS system, Originating and destination bank branches are part of the RTGS network. IN RTGS and NEFT, Beneficiary details such as beneficiary name, account number and account type, name and IFSC of the beneficiary bank branch should be available with the remitter.
What is time for CUB NEFT and RTGS?
Note: The service of NEFT and RTGS at City Union Bank branch available only during working hours.
In CUB RTGS/NEFT time is shown in table,
|On Working week days Monday to Friday RTGS||8.00AM to 4:30PM|
|On Working Saturdays RTGS||8.00AM to 4.30PM|
|On Sundays and Public Holidays RTGS||No Transaction Allowed|
|On Working week days Monday to Friday NEFT||8.00AM to 7:00PM|
|On Working Saturdays NEFT||8.00AM to 7:00PM|
|On Sundays and Public Holidays NEFT||No Transaction Allowed|
How To Fill CUB NEFT and RTGS Form?
Remember RTGS is used for amount more than 2 lakh Rs. while NEFT is used for amount less than 2 lakh Rs. Here are steps for how to fill RTGS and NEFT form .
- Amount to be remitted: Write exact amount which should be remitted from your account
- The account number to be debited: Your City Union Bank account Number from which the transaction amount will be debited.
- Name of the beneficiary bank and branch: Write clearly beneficiary of your transaction and branch code of beneficiary.
- The IFSC number of the receiving branch: IFSC code is important in RTGS and NEFT. Please write it in form
- Name of the beneficiary customer: Customer Name without any mistake
- Account number of the beneficiary customer: Never mistake in account number. write it carefully.
- Sender to receiver information, if any required. For tax purpose you can write it.
What are charges for CUB RTGS and NEFT?
The charges for NEFT and RTGS in City Union bank are shown in table.
|Amount of RTGS||Transaction Service Charges (Exclusive of GST)|
|Rs.2 lakhs & up to Rs.5 lakhs||Rs 25|
|Above Rs.5 lakhs||Rs 50|
|Amount of NEFT||Transaction Service Charges (Exclusive of GST)|
|Up to Rs.10,000/-||Rs. 2.5|
|Rs.10,001 and up to Rs.1 lakh||Rs 5|
|Rs 200000||Rs 25|
Also read other NEFT RTGS related articles here
Bank of India RTGS NEFT Form: Click here
Bank of Maharashtra RTGS NEFT Form: Click here
IDBI Bank RTGS NEFT Form: Click here
IDFC Bank RTGS NEFT Form: Click here
South Indian Bank RTGS NEFT: Click here
Uco Bank RTGS Form NEFT Form: Click here
Vijaya Bank RTGS form NEFT Form: Click here