BOB Bank Of Baroda RTGS NEFT Form PDF
Bank of Baroda RTGS form is used to do RTGS in Bank. In RTGS Amount more than Rs 2 Lakh can be transferred to any bank account. BOB bank NEFT Form is used to do NEFT in Bank. In Bank of Baroda NEFT amount less than 2 lakh can be transferred to any bank account.
File Type : PDF
Information Updated : 01 April 2021
Source : Bank of Baroda Official Wesite
If you want to see preview of Bank of Baroda RTGS and NEFT form then below image available.
How to download BOB RTGS And NEFT Form PDF?
RTGS and NEFT is electronic payment gateway used by Banks for more secure transactions. RTGS is for real time settlement process. While NEFT done in Banking transaction Batches. Bank of Baroda RTGS stands for Real Time Gross settlement. BOB NEFT stands for National Electronic Fund Transfer system. RTGS and NEFT is more reliable, Secure payment gateway for Electronic transaction.
In RTGS system, Originating and destination bank branches are part of the RTGS network. IN RTGS and NEFT, Beneficiary details such as beneficiary name, account number and account type, name and IFSC of the beneficiary bank branch should be available with the remitter.
What is time for BOB RTGS and NEFT?
In BOB RTGS NEFT facility is available online and customer can avail facility anytime. It is available 24 hrs online.
Note: The service of NEFT and RTGS at0 Bank branch available only during working hours.
In BOB RTGS And NEFT time is shown in table,
|On Working week days Monday to Friday||8.00AM to 6.45PM|
|On Working Saturdays||8.00AM to 6.45PM|
|On Sundays and Public Holidays||No Transaction Allowed|
How To Fill Bank of Baroda RTGS and NEFT Form?
Remember RTGS is used for amount more than 2 lakh Rs. while NEFT is used for amount less than 2 lakh Rs. Here are steps for how to fill BOB RTGS and NEFT form .
- Amount to be remitted: Write exact amount which should be remitted from your account
- The account number to be debited: Your Bank of Baroda account Number from which the transaction amount will be debited.
- Name of the beneficiary bank and branch: Write clearly beneficiary of your transaction and branch code of beneficiary.
- The IFSC number of the receiving branch: IFSC code is important in RTGS and NEFT. Please write it in form
- Name of the beneficiary customer: Customer Name without any mistake
- Account number of the beneficiary customer: Never mistake in account number. write it carefully.
- Sender to receiver information, if any required. For tax purpose you can write it.
What are charges for BOB RTGS and NEFT?
Note: There is no charge for Inward RTGS and NEFT in Bank of Baroda.
The charges for NEFT and RTGS in BOB are shown in table.
|Amount of RTGS Transaction||Service Charges |
(Exclusive of GST)
|Rs.2 lakhs & up to Rs.5 lakhs||Rs. 24.50|
|Above Rs.5 lakhs||Rs. 49.50|
|Amount of NEFT Transaction||Service Charges |
(Exclusive of GST)
|Up to Rs.10,000/-||Rs. 2.25|
|Rs.10,001 and up to Rs.1 lakh||Rs. 4.75|
|Above Rs.1 lakh and up to Rs.2 lakhs||Rs.14.75|
|Above Rs.2 lakhs||Rs.24.75|
If you want to download other bank’s RTGS and NEFT form in PDF, then below is link for it.
United Bank of India RTGS NEFT form: Click here
Corporation Bank RTGS NEFT Form: Click here
Uco Bank RTGS Form NEFT Form: Click here
Vijaya Bank RTGS form NEFT Form: Click here
Federal Bank RTGS Form NEFT Form: Click here
Central Bank of India RTGS form NEFT Form: Click here