- 1 BGVB Account Balance Check Toll Free Number
- 1.1 What is Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank balance enquiry number?
- 1.2 How to Register your Mobile Number In BGVB Bank?
- 1.3 BGVB Bank Mini Statement
- 1.4 BGVB Bank Mini Statement via SMS Banking
- 1.4.1 FAQ
- 220.127.116.11 Q-1 What is Full Form of BGVB?
- 18.104.22.168 Q-2 Where is BGVB Bank’s Headquarter situated?
- 22.214.171.124 Q-3 When BPVB was founded?
- 126.96.36.199 Q-4 Which Banks were merged to create Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank?
- 188.8.131.52 Q-5 Who is chairman of Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank?
- 184.108.40.206 Q-6 How to download BGVB Mobile Application?
- 220.127.116.11 Q-9 Facility of Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank account opening online available?
- 1.4.1 FAQ
BGVB Account Balance Check Toll Free Number
Check your Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Balance BGVB Account Balance check Easily by just calling Toll Free Number 03482224602
You can register your complain, know your account related service by calling to BGVB bank customer care. This BGVB balance check number is Toll free Number.
- BGVB Account Balance check by Miss Call Banking
- BGVB Account Balance Check by SMS banking
- ATM Service
What is Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank balance enquiry number?
If you want to check your balance Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank, Toll Free Number 03482224602. Make sure Your Mobile Number is registered with BGVB Bank. If Mobile Number is not registered then get assistance of BGVB Bank Branch staff to register your Mobile Number with BGVB Bank.
Bangiyo Gramin Vikash Bank’s are 03242254550,03222274529,03325241748,03252224921. You can use any of these BGVB Customer care number and these are toll free number. Below is other Customer care numbers,
BGVB Toll Free Number : 03482224602
BGVB Toll Free No : 03242254550,03222274529,03325241748,03252224921
Phone No of Chairman: 03482-224602,
How to Register your Mobile Number In BGVB Bank?
- Visit BGVB Bank Branch and Fill form related to Mobile Number registration
- For Mobile banking service, please tick for Mobile banking in check box
- SMS banking service, please tick for SMS banking in check box
- Your Mobile Number will be Registered with Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank.
- You mobile number will be updated in 7 working days.
BGVB Bank Mini Statement
You can get your Mini Statement via internet Banking. Also Mini statement will be provided in ATM Service. You can get Mini statement of BGVB bank account by following steps,
- Go to nearest any Bank’s ATM
- Enter your PIN code
- Get information related your BGVB Accounts Mini Statement
BGVB Bank Mini Statement via SMS Banking
SMS Banking facility is provided by many banks in order to faciliate their consumer more. Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank is also providing SMS Banking facility to its valuable customer. To use SMS Banking facility of BGVB Bank, your mobile number should be registered first.
Then you can send SMS to BGVB SMS Banking number to get your BGVB Account Balance check. Mobile number 03482224602 is used for SMS Banking. Just Type “SET<Account number>” and send to BGVB balance check number.
Q-1 What is Full Form of BGVB?
Ans 2: The Full form of BGVB is Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank. It is sponsered by Punjab National Bank. BGVB is Rural Bank.
Q-2 Where is BGVB Bank’s Headquarter situated?
Ans 2: Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank APGVB’s headquarter is situated in Baharampur, Murshidabad, West Bengal, India. Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank’s Head office address is
Q-3 When BPVB was founded?
Ans 3: BGVB was founded in February 21, 2007 at Baharampur.
Q-4 Which Banks were merged to create Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank?
Ans 4: The total five Banks were amalgamated to create BGVB. These banks are Mallabhum Gramin Bank, Gaur Gramin Bank, Murshidabad Gramin Bank, Nadia Gramin Bank and Sagar Gramin Bank.
Q-5 Who is chairman of Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank?
Ans 5: Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank’s chairman is Shri. Joseph Lawrence Tobias.
Q-6 How to download BGVB Mobile Application?
Ans 6: BGVB Mobile application is un available to Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Customers. Mobile Application of bank is necessary to carried out financial transaction. It give flexibility to Bank’s customer.
Q-9 Facility of Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank account opening online available?
Ans 9: You can open BGVB Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Account by visiting Branch of Bank only. Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank not offering facility of online account opening. If you wanted to open offline then get Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Account opening form, then fill complete form. Submit this filled form at bank’s branch. The Banking staff will proceed your account opening process.
Service charge link: https://bgvb.in/ServiceCharges.aspx
BGVB Internet banking 2021: Click here
AGVB Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Account Balance Check 2021 : Click here
Aryavart Bank Balance Enquiry Number 2021: Click here
APGB Balance Checking Number 2021 : Click here
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank APGVB Balance Check 2021 : Click here