Bank Merger List 2020 India PDF
We have published Bank Merger List 2020 India PDF for our reader. As we know in 2019 mega merger of Indian Public sector Banks. The actual merger was taken effect from 1 April 2020. Our Bank merger list 2020 India PDF include details of 10 PSU and their market capital, employee related details.
We know that Bank staff most times protest against amalgamation of Bank. The Bank merger was announced to strengthen the Indian Banking sector. The amalgamation bank were United Bank of India, Oriental Bank of commerce, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Corporation Bank, Allahabad bank. Bank Merger List 2020 India PDF include anchor Bank list and acquired banks in India.
General Information on Bank Merger List 2020 India PDF
When the mega merger happened the Punjab National Bank takeover management of will take over Oriental Bank of Commerce and United Bank. The Canara Bank amalgamated into Syndicate Bank. Also Union Bank of India took over control of Andhra Bank and Corporation Bank. Indian Bank take lead in Allahabad Bank.
The Bank merger list 2020 india PDF include details on this 4 Bank mergers. The effect of this mega merger was listed below
- Punjab National Bank become second largest Public sector bank in India. The only state bank of India is bigger than Punjab National Bank now. The oriental Bank of commerce and United Bank of India’s customer will get new customer ID. They can use banking facility of Punjab National bank. The customer of United Bank, OBC Bank become customer of PNB bank now.
- With mega merger the New Punjab National Bank will have 11000+ Branches. The business size of new PNB 2.0 will be 17+ lakh crore.
- The Syndicate Bank customer will get new customer ID in Canara Bank. They were traeted as canara bank’s customer. The business size of Canara Bank will be more than 15 lakh crore. The amalgamated Canara Bank will be 4th largest PSB in India.
- The Union Bank will be 5th largest PSB in India. The business size of new amalgamated Union Bank will be more than 14 Lakh crore.
- Indian bank will be 7th largest PSB in India. The business size of new amalgamated bank will be more than 8 lakh crore.
Bank Merger in India PDF (2019 Mega Merger)
As we published PDF of Bank merger list 2020 India PDF. You can use PDF for educational Purpose. You cant share for your commercial purpose. Below is screenshot of Bank Merger list 2020 India PDF. Check image and download PDF from Link
The Bank merger List 2020 India PDF is available to download for our user. There was 27 Public sector bank operating in India in 2017. After mergers the number of PSB reduced to 12 Nationalized banks. If you have any doubt then comment below, we will try to help you.