Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking
Axis Bank corporate Net Banking is a facility for Axis Bank’s corporate client. Axis Bank is one of the leading Private sector banks in India. It is a third-largest private bank in terms of the user base. In India, people prefer private banks when they want the best services. Axis Bank’s headquarter is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Axis Bank is famous for it’s lending to SME in India. It means the Axis bank has a more corporate base in India. It provides financial services to Both Users, retail and corporate users. After Liberalization, the Government allowed private players in the banking industry. Because of this Axis bank was established in 1993.
Axis Bank Corporate Internet Banking facility is provided for a better facility and Digitalization to its corporate client. In modern times, mobile banking was offered also by mobile applications for axis bank corporate net banking. You can use Axis bank corporate net banking for your access to your bank account from your home.
Types Of Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking Rights
When the corporate entity opens its current account with axis bank. The form was filled to open a current account in axis bank. Based on a filled form, The customer will get axis bank corporate net banking rights.
- Viewing Rights: The customer who got viewing rights only view financial services in corporate net banking. Like user can see account balance in Axis bank’s current account. But cant transfer money to other accounts.
- Transaction Rights: If the corporate customer has transaction rights than user can transfer money from that current account. The user also get Viewing right but Transaction rights in corporate banking are one step ahead.
Axis Corporate Net Banking Registration, Set Password, And Reset Password
If you are a new user for corporate net banking in axis bank. then you first need to register your self for corporate netbanking Axis Bank. here are steps that will help new users and old users to set/reset Axis Bank’s corporate Online banking password. To use Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking login, it is mandatory to update your latest mobile number and email ID to ensure uninterrupted service.
Axis Bank Request all its corporate Customers to contact your Nodal branch / RM at the earliest and register their number and email id. Kindly ignore the message in case your details are already updated with CIB.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Axis Bank.
- Step 2: Select the Login option on the front page of the Axis bank page.
- Step 3: Now you see two options Retail and Corporate.
- Step 4: Now you need to select Axis Bank corporate Banking Login.
- Step 5: Go to the set/Reset Net banking password
- Step 4: Now the to generate new password of corporate net banking, you need customer ID, registered mobile number, register email id.
- Step 5: Enter your Customer ID
- Step 6: Enter your registered mobile number and email ID provided at the time of form filling.
- Step 7: Now you will get secured link on your email id. Open the secured link which is received on your registered email ID (Remember the link is valid for 30 minutes only)
- Step 8: New user will receive CORPORATE ID & LOGIN ID details via SMS / email on his / her registered mobile number/email ID after Axis bank processes the request
- Step 8: Then enter login ID. It is your customer id. Keep your debit card, mobile and ATM pin handy before your proceed for registration of net banking.
- Step 9: Now choose a new login password or transaction password or both, then enter the One-time password.
- Step 10: You will receive OTP in this process. enter it. Now your Axis Bank corporate Net banking password for login is regenerated/reset.
Axis Bank Internet banking Login
If you are a registered user for corporate net banking in Axis bank. then you can log in for corporate net banking facility in Axis Bank. And can enjoy Axis Bank Internet banking. here are steps for login option Andhra Bank Online banking.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Axis Bank.
- Step 2: Select the Login option in Axis bank & click Corporate Login Page. Now you will redirected to Log in Page
- Step 3: Enter your Username and password
- Step 4: You can use virtual keyboard for better security purposes.
How to get a Customer ID in Axis Bank corporate net banking?
To use the Axis Bank corporate internet banking facility, you need customer id. In the banking industry, every individual customer has its own CIF Number or Customer ID. Axis Bank uses term Customer ID instead of CIF number. CIF number stands for the customer identification file number.
Banking regulations forced banks to create an individual database of customers. Thus Customer ID becomes more relevant in the banking industry. In this article, we will help to find CIF numbers / Customer ID in Axis Bank corporate net banking.
- Method 1: Find the Axis Bank’s Customer ID number in the passbook. You can find it on the first page of the Passbook. When you apply for opening a new account with Axis Bank, you will get a passbook. You will get an account number, Customer ID number, Branch code in it.
- Method 2: Find the Axis Bank‘s Cust ID in the cheque book. You can find it on the first page of the Cheque Book. Your Axis Bank Cheque Book also consists of your personal details.
- Method 3: With the help of customer care you can get your Andhra Bank’s Customer ID number. You can call at the toll-free number 1860 419 5555 and provide your account number, or other details
- Method 4: You can visit your nearest branch of Axis Bank to get your customer ID/ CIF number.
- Method 5: You can get your customer identification file number by log in to your account with Andhra Bank net banking.
- Method 6: You can see your Customer ID number in your monthly account statement.