- 1 APGB Balance Checking Toll Free Number
- 1.1 Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank APGB balance enquiry number?
- 1.2 Which are APGB customer care number?
- 1.3 How to Register your Mobile Number In APGB Bank?
- 1.4 How to get APGB Debit Cards?
- 1.4.1 Features of APGB Debit Card?
- 1.4.2 FAQ
- 188.8.131.52 Q-1 What is Full Form of APGB?
- 184.108.40.206 Q-2 Where is APGB (AP Grameena) Bank’s Headquarter situated?
- 220.127.116.11 Q-3 When AGPB was founded?
- 18.104.22.168 Q-4 Which Banks were merged to create Andhra pragathi grameena Bank?
- 22.214.171.124 Q-5 Who is chairman of Andhra pragathi grameena bank?
- 126.96.36.199 Q-6 How to use APGB money transfer service?
- 188.8.131.52 Q-7 Can Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank account opening done Via Online?
APGB Balance Checking Toll Free Number
Check your Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank Account APGB Balance checking Easily by just calling Toll Free Number +91 9266921358
You can register your complain, know your account related service by calling to APGB bank customer care. This APGB balance check number is Toll free Number.
- APGB Balance checking by Miss Call Banking
- APGB Balance Checking by SMS banking
- APGB Balance Checking by Internet Banking
- ATM Service
- APGB Balance checking by Mobile Application
Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank APGB balance enquiry number?
If you want to check your balance APGB Bank, Toll Free Number +919266921358. Make sure Your Mobile Number is registered with APGB Bank. If Mobile Number is not registered then get assistance of APGB Bank Branch staff to register your Mobile Number with APGB Bank.
Which are APGB customer care number?
Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank Customer care number are +91 9266921358 , 1800-425-2045. You can use any of these APGB Customer care number and these are toll free number. When you call APGB Balance checking Number, the number will rang and automatically disconnected. You will get APGB Balance details in next 5-10 minutes In SMS.
For APGB Balance Checking your Number should be registered with your account.
APGB Toll Free Number : 1800-425-2045
APGB Fax: +91 8562 244169
E-mail of APGB : [email protected]
APGB Missed Call Alert : +91 9266921358
How to Register your Mobile Number In APGB Bank?
You can link you Mobile Number with your Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank by following steps,
- Visit APGB Bank Branch
- Fill form related to Mobile Number registration
- In this process you can get assistance of Branch staff
- Your Mobile Number will be Registered with Andhra Pragathi Grameen Bank.
- You mobile number will be updated in 1-7 working days.
How to Get Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank mini statement?
You can get your Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Mini Statement via internet Banking. Also APGB Mini statement will be provided in ATM Service. You need to login your with APGB net Banking for APGB Balance check. If your APGB net banking is activated then you need to activate APGB net banking after submitting Net Banking.
You can get Mini statement of APGB bank account by following steps,
- Go to nearest any Bank’s ATM
- Enter your PIN code
- Get information related your APGB Accounts Mini Statement
You can get Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Mini Statement Via Net Banking by following steps,
- Go to APGB official Website https://www.apgb.in/
- Then click on Internet Banking
- Select your user type Retail or Corporate
- Enter your User ID, Password
- Login to your account to see your APGB bank balance
How to get APGB Debit Cards?
You can get your APGB Debit Card easily by visiting APGB bank branch. Debit card or ATM card is necessary today for day to day financial and non financial transactions. With help of Debit Card and Its Pin you can register for APGB UPI service.
- Only APGB Bank’s customer can apply for AP Grameena Bank.
- Go to APGV Bank’s Branch
- Request for APGB Debit card
- You will get Debit card after 15 working days (For personalized Card)
- If you want non Personalized debit card, then APGB will give in 2 working days. APGV customer will get Instant card
from the APGB branch on same day with Instant PIN.
- You can Reissue Debit card instantly if you lost your APGB debit card.
Features of APGB Debit Card?
APGB debit card will helpful in carried out Banking transactions. examples like
- APGB Balance Check
- For APGB Mini statement
- Online Purchase
- UPI Transaction
Q-1 What is Full Form of APGB?
Ans 2: The Full form of APGB is Andhra Pragathi grameena Bank. It was created after amalgamation process of three banks in 2006.
Q-2 Where is APGB (AP Grameena) Bank’s Headquarter situated?
Ans 2:Andhra Pragathi grameena Bank APGB’s headquarter is situated in Kadapa, India.
Q-3 When AGPB was founded?
Ans 3: APGB was founded in 1 June 2006.
Q-4 Which Banks were merged to create Andhra pragathi grameena Bank?
Ans 4: The total three Banks were merged to create APGB. These banks are Anantha Grameena Bank, Rayalaseema Grameena Bank and Pinakini Grameena Bank.
Q-5 Who is chairman of Andhra pragathi grameena bank?
Ans 5: Andhra pragathi grameena Bank’s chairman is Shri. Rakesh Kashyap.
Q-6 How to use APGB money transfer service?
Ans 6: If you areAndhra pragathi grameena ban‘s customer then you can use Money transfer facility of APGB Bank. APGB Bank offer its customer Money Transfer service like IMPS, RTGS, NEFT, UPI. You can access these facilities by visiting branch of APGB, internet banking, Mobile Banking of APGB Bank. APGB Bank also offer Mobile Application for smooth operation.
Q-7 Can Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank account opening done Via Online?
Ans 7: You can open APGB Account by visiting Branch of AP grameena Bank. Andhra pragathi grameena bank not offering facility of online account opening. If you wanted to open offline then get APGB Account opening form, then fill complete form. Submit this filled form at bank’s branch. The Banking staff will proceed your account opening process.
You need to Visit APGB Bank Branch and contact their employee for andhra pragathi grameena bank account opening Process. They are helpful in this process.
Service charge link: https://www.apgb.in/service-charges.php
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank APGB Balance Check 2021: Click here
Indian Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF Download : Click here
Indian Bank Net Banking : How to Login and Register? : Click here
How to find CIF number in Indian bank? : Click here