- 1 APGVB Balance Check Toll Free Number
- 1.1 What is Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas APGVB balance enquiry number?
- 1.2 Which are APGVB customer care number?
- 1.3 How to Register your Mobile Number In APGVB Bank?
- 1.4 APGVB Bank Mini Statement
- 1.4.1 FAQ
- 126.96.36.199 Q-1 What is Full Form of APGVB?
- 188.8.131.52 Q-2 Where is APGVB (AP Grameena Vikas) Bank’s Headquarter situated?
- 184.108.40.206 Q-3 When AGPVB was founded?
- 220.127.116.11 Q-4 Which Banks were merged to create Andhra Pradesh Vikas Grameena Bank?
- 18.104.22.168 Q-5 Who is chairman of Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank?
- 22.214.171.124 Q-6 How to download APGVB Mobile Application?
- 126.96.36.199 Q-7 How to use APGVB money transfer service?
- 188.8.131.52 Q-8 How to use APGVB Internet Banking?
- 184.108.40.206 Q-9 Can APGVB bank account opening online done?
- 1.4.1 FAQ
APGVB Balance Check Toll Free Number
Check your Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Account APGVB Balance check Easily by just calling Toll Free Number +91 9289222024
You can register your complain, know your account related service by calling to APGVB bank customer care. This APGVB balance check number is Toll free Number.
- APGVB Balance check by Miss Call Banking
- APGVB Balance Check by SMS banking
- APGVB Balance Check by Internet Banking
- ATM Service
- APGVB Balance check by Mobile Application
What is Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas APGVB balance enquiry number?
If you want to check your balance APGVB Bank, Toll Free Number +91 9289222024. Make sure Your Mobile Number is registered with APGVB Bank. If Mobile Number is not registered then get assistance of APGVB Bank Branch staff to register your Mobile Number with APGVB Bank.
Which are APGVB customer care number?
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Banks are 18001210354, 18004252274, 9289222024. You can use any of these APGVB Customer care number and these are toll free number. Below is other Customer care numbers,
APGVB Toll Free Number : 1800-121-0354
APGVB Bank Mitra Toll Free No : 1800 425 2274
APGVB ATM With Toll No: 8106573542
APGVB Missed Call Alert : 9289222024
How to Register your Mobile Number In APGVB Bank?
- Visit APGVB Bank Branch and Fill form related to Mobile Number registration
- For Mobile banking service, please tick for Mobile banking in check box
- SMS banking service, please tick for SMS banking in check box
- Your Mobile Number will be Registered with Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank.
- You mobile number will be updated in 7 working days.
APGVB Bank Mini Statement
You can get your Mini Statement via internet Banking. Also Mini statement will be provided in ATM Service. You need to login your with APGVB net Banking for APGVB Balance check. If your APGVB net banking is activated then you need to activate APGVB net banking after submitting Net Banking.
You can get Mini statement of APGVB bank account by following steps,
- Go to nearest any Bank’s ATM
- Enter your PIN code
- Get information related your APGVB Accounts Mini Statement
Below is APGVB Bank’s Important mobile numbers,
Q-1 What is Full Form of APGVB?
Ans 2: The Full form of APGVB is Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank. Many people also call it AP Grameena Vikas Bank.
Q-2 Where is APGVB (AP Grameena Vikas) Bank’s Headquarter situated?
Ans 2: Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank APGVB’s headquarter is situated in Warrangal, India.
Q-3 When AGPVB was founded?
Ans 3: APGVB was founded in 31 March 2006.
Q-4 Which Banks were merged to create Andhra Pradesh Vikas Grameena Bank?
Ans 4: The total five Banks were merged to create APGVB. These banks are Sri Visakha Grameena Bank, Nagarjuna Grameena Bank, Sangameswara Grameena Bank, Manjira Grameena Bank, Kakathiya Grameena Bank.
Q-5 Who is chairman of Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank?
Ans 5: Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank;s chairman is Shri. K. Praveen Kumar.
Q-6 How to download APGVB Mobile Application?
Ans 6: APGVB Mobile application is available to APGVB Customers. You can download Mobile application by clicking on link. Click here to download application.
Q-7 How to use APGVB money transfer service?
Ans 7: If you are Andhra Bank Grameena Vikas Bank’s customer then you can use Money transfer facility of APGVB Bank. APGVB Bank offer its customer Money Transfer service like IMPS, RTGS, NEFT, UPI. You can access these facilities by visiting branch of APGVB, internet banking, Mobile Banking of APGVB Bank. APGVB Bank also offer Mobile Application for smooth operation.
Q-8 How to use APGVB Internet Banking?
Ans 8: You can use APGVB Internet Banking facility if you are registred for Internet Banking facility. To register yourself for AP Grameena Internet Banking, you need to go APGVB Bank Branch. Then fill form to activate APGVB Internet Banking. When your internet Banking facility is activated then you will recieve Starter kit for APGVB Internet Banking. You can access net banking facility by clicking on https://www.apgvbank.in/internet-banking.php
In APGVB Internet Banking, APGVB Balance check can be done. Account related enquiries, check book request, stop check instruction can be done via AP Grameena Vikas Bank Internet Banking. Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Net Banking Facility can be used by Retail and corporate client.
Q-9 Can APGVB bank account opening online done?
Ans 9: You can open APGVB Account by visiting Branch of AP grameenaVikas Bank. Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank not offering facility of online account opening. If you wanted to open offline then get Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Account opening form, then fill complete form. Submit this filled form at bank’s branch. The Banking staff will proceed your account opening process.
Service charge link: https://www.apgvbank.in/tenders/5517_GBServiceCharges.pdf
Indian Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF Download : Click here
Indian Bank Net Banking : How to Login and Register? : Click here
How to find CIF number in Indian bank? : Click here