Allahabad Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF
Allahabad Bank RTGS form is used to do RTGS in Allahabad Bank. In RTGS Amount more than 2 Lakh Rs can be transferred to any bank account. Allahabad bank NEFT Form is used to do NEFT in Bank. In Allahabad bank NEFT amount less than 2 lakh can be transferred to any bank account.
How to download Allahabad Bank RTGS And NEFT Form PDF?
You can download Allahabad Bank RTGS Form PDF from Insuregrams. You can download Allahabad bank NEFT Form PDF from Insuregrams. Download Allahabad Bank RTGS form from here. You can Use this NEFT Form from here.
RTGS and NEFT is electronic payment gateway used by Banks for more secure transactions. RTGS is for real time settlement process. While NEFT done in Banking transaction Batches. RTGS stands for Real Time Gross settlement. NEFT stands for National Electronic Fund Transfer system. RTGS and NEFT is more reliable, Secure payment gateway for Electronic transaction.
In RTGS system, Originating and destination bank branches are part of the RTGS network. IN RTGS and NEFT, Beneficiary details such as beneficiary name, account number and account type, name and IFSC of the beneficiary bank branch should be available with the remitter.
What is time for Allahabad NEFT and RTGS?
In Allahabad Bank for RTGS time is shown in table,
|On Working week days Monday to Friday||8.00AM to 16.30PM|
|On Working Saturdays||8.00AM to 16.30PM|
|On Sundays and Public Holidays||No Transaction Allowed|
How To Fill Karnataka Bank RTGS and NEFT Form?
Remember RTGS is used for amount more than 2 lakh Rs. while NEFT is used for amount less than 2 lakh Rs. Here are steps for how to fill Allahabad RTGS and NEFT form .
- Amount to be remitted: Write exact amount which should be remitted from your account
- The account number to be debited: your Allahabad Bank account Number from which the transaction amount will be debited.
- Name of the beneficiary bank and branch: Write clearly beneficiary of your transaction and branch code of beneficiary.
- The IFSC number of the receiving branch: IFSC code is important in RTGS and NEFT. Please write it in form
- Name of the beneficiary customer: Customer Name without any mistake
- Account number of the beneficiary customer: Never mistake in account number. write it carefully.
- Sender to receiver information, if any required. For tax purpose you can write it.
What are charges for Allahabad RTGS and NEFT?
In karnataka bank Service Charges for inward RTGS is NIL. For outward transaction charge is Rs 25/- (2-5 Lakh Transaction) and Rs 50/- (For more than 5 Lakh Rs Transaction) per transaction plus service tax.
For Allahabad Bank NEFT system charges are
|Amount||Transaction at Branch||Transaction Online|
|Upto 1000/||Rs 2.5||NIL|
|Rs 10001 to 100000||Rs 5||Rs 4|
|From 100001 to 200000||Rs 15||Rs 12|
|Rs 200000||Rs 25||Rs 22|
HDFC Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF: Click here
ICICI Bank RTGS Form ICICI NEFT Form: Click here
Kotak Mahindra Bank RTGS NEFT Form: Click here
BOB Bank of Baroda RTGS NEFT Form: Click here
Axis Bank RTGS and NEFT Form: Click here
SBI State Bank of India RTGS Form: Click here