- 1 AGVB Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Account Balance Check Toll Free Number
- 1.1 What is Assam Gramin Vikash Bank APGVB balance enquiry number?
- 1.2 Which are AGVB customer care number?
- 1.3 How to Register your Mobile Number In AGVB Bank?
- 1.4 AGVB Bank Mini Statement
- 1.4.1 FAQ
- 220.127.116.11 Q-1 What is Full Form of AGVB?
- 18.104.22.168 Q-2 Where is AGVB ( Assam Gramin Vikash Bank) Bank’s Headquarter situated?
- 22.214.171.124 Q-3 When AGVB was founded?
- 126.96.36.199 Q-4 Which Banks were amalgamated to create Assam Gramin Vikash Bank?
- 188.8.131.52 Q-5 Who is chairman of Assam Gramin Vikash Bank?
- 184.108.40.206 Q-6 How to download AGVB Mobile Application?
- 220.127.116.11 Q-7 How to use AGVB Assam Gramin Vikash Bank money transfer service?
- 18.104.22.168 Q-8 How to use AGVB Internet Banking?
- 22.214.171.124 Q-9 Can AGVB bank account opening online done?
- 126.96.36.199 Q-10 How To check service charge in AGVB Bank?
- 1.4.1 FAQ
AGVB Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Account Balance Check Toll Free Number
Check your Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Bank Account APGVB Balance check Easily by just calling Toll Free Number.
You can register your complain, know your account related service by calling to AGVB bank customer care. This AGVB balance check number is Toll free Number.
- AGVB Balance check by Miss Call Banking
- AGVB Balance Check by SMS banking
- AGVB Balance Check by Internet Banking
- ATM Service
- AGVB Balance check by Mobile Application
What is Assam Gramin Vikash Bank APGVB balance enquiry number?
If you want to check your balance AGVB Bank, Number 9957183638. Make sure Your Mobile Number is registered with AGVB Bank. If Mobile Number is not registered then get assistance of AGVB Bank Branch staff to register your Mobile Number with APGVB Bank.
Which are AGVB customer care number?
Assam Gramin Vikash Banks are 18001210354, 18004252274, 9289222024. You can use any of these AGVB Customer care number and these are toll free number. Below is other Customer care numbers,
AGVB Toll Free Number : 1800-103-3470
AGVB ATM Toll Free No :1800-103-3470
AGVB Fax Number: +91-361-2463621, 2461417
If your ATM card lost then call on 1800-103-3470
How to Register your Mobile Number In AGVB Bank?
- Visit AGVB Bank Branch and Fill form related to Mobile Number registration
- For Mobile banking service, please tick for Mobile banking in check box
- SMS banking service, please tick for SMS banking in check box
- Your Mobile Number will be Registered with Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- You mobile number will be updated in 7 working days.
AGVB Bank Mini Statement
You can get your Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Mini Statement via internet Banking. Also Mini statement will be provided in ATM Service. You need to login your with AGVB net Banking for AGVB Balance check. If your AGVB net banking is activated then you need to activate AGVB net banking after submitting Net Banking.
You can get Mini statement of AGVB bank account by following steps,
- Go to nearest any Bank’s ATM
- Enter your PIN code
- Get information related your APGVB Accounts Mini Statement
Q-1 What is Full Form of AGVB?
Ans 2: The Full form of AGVB is Assam Gramin Vikash Bank.
Q-2 Where is AGVB ( Assam Gramin Vikash Bank) Bank’s Headquarter situated?
Ans 2: Assam Gramin Vikash Bank AGVB’s headquarter is situated in GUWAHATI, ASSAM.
Q-3 When AGVB was founded?
Ans 3: AGVB was founded in 12th January 2006.
Q-4 Which Banks were amalgamated to create Assam Gramin Vikash Bank?
Ans 4: The total four Banks were amalgamated to create AGVB. These banks are Pragjyotish Gaonlia Bank , Lakhimi Gaonlia Bank , Cachar Gramin Bank and Subansiri Gaonlia Bank.
Q-5 Who is chairman of Assam Gramin Vikash Bank?
Ans 5: Assam Gramin Vikash Bank’s chairman is Shri. Upendra Sabar.
Q-6 How to download AGVB Mobile Application?
Ans 6: AGVB Mobile application is available to Assam Gramin Vikash Bank AGVB Customers. IMPS transaction can be done via AGVB Net Banking. You need to submit AGVB Mobile Banking form to Bank. Click here to download activation form. Then submit it to near by AGVB Branch. You can download Mobile application by clicking on link. Click here to download application.
Q-7 How to use AGVB Assam Gramin Vikash Bank money transfer service?
Ans 7: If you are Assam Gramin Vikash Bank’s customer then you can use Money transfer facility of AGVB Bank. AGVB Bank offer its customer Money Transfer service like IMPS, RTGS, NEFT, UPI. You can access these facilities by visiting branch of AGVB, Mobile Banking of AGVB Bank. AGVB Bank also offer Mobile Application for smooth operation.
Q-8 How to use AGVB Internet Banking?
Ans 8: You can use AGVB Internet Banking facility if you are registered for Assam Gramin Vikash Bank net Banking facility. To register yourself for Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Internet Banking, you need to go AGVB Bank Branch. Then fill form to activate Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Internet Banking.
When your internet Banking facility is activated then you will receive Username and password for AGVB net Banking.
In APGB Internet Banking, AGVB Bank account Balance check can be done. Account related enquiries, check book request, stop check instruction can be done via Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Internet Banking. Net Banking Facility can be used by Retail and corporate client.
Note: AGVB customer can only use Mobile Banking right now. Mobile Banking is one type of NET Banking Facility.
Q-9 Can AGVB bank account opening online done?
Ans 9: You can open AGVB Account by visiting Branch of Assam Gramin Vikash Bank. Assam Gramin Vikash Bank not offering facility of online account opening. If you wanted to open offline then get Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Account opening form, then fill complete form. Submit this filled form at bank’s branch. The Banking staff will proceed your account opening process.
Q-10 How To check service charge in AGVB Bank?
Ans 10: In AGVB Bank in RTGS Transaction For 2.00 Lakh to Rs 5.00 Lakh transaction they charge Rs 30. For more than Rs 5 lakh they charge Rs 59. Other Service charge link:https://www.agvbank.co.in/agvb_others/service_charge_PS.html
APGB Balance Checking Number 2021 : Click here
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank APGVB Balance Check 2021 : Click here
Aryavart Bank Balance Enquiry Number 2021 : Click here
Indian Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF Download : Click here
Indian Bank Net Banking : How to Login and Register? : Click here
How to find CIF number in Indian bank? : Click here